Pina Colina Resort
Nurture Wellness Village(Tagaytay)
US$87
US$74
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$35
Hotel Dominique(Tagaytay)
US$51
TravelBook.ph
Potter's Ridge Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$50
TravelBook.ph
All reviewscooking utensilsspa areadining areabasketball courtpine treescable tvfunction roomcasitajacuzzipaxtricycleplaygroundvideokemassageresto
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

when you make an impression to the love of your LIFE you will surely want a place something she will remember until you both grow old.. Thanks that I've found this place for our first ever romantic getaway ..

The suite that I've choose was great! From the outside view of the place upto the entire suite was perfect. This is not just a simple room ,inside there's a sweet bed, a cool air conditioned room, a refregerator where you can stock your stuff, a huge cabinet and a bathroom which I really enjoyed.
A very romantic place with the PRICE that is perfect for your budget. Very affordable and you would even want to stay there for longer days..

If you want to go around tagaytay, and you just want to use a public transpo, you can ask their staff to call a tricycle to take you the place where you want to to, for example to Picnic Groove.

The pine trees around the place adds up the coolness of the place. Pina Colina will surely made a marked in my memories and I will surely love to visit here again.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Mole_the_traveller
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

Room, well maintained, hot shower not dependable in the morning. Nice and spacious rooms! NO INTERNET

Conference room, okay. Not ideal for projector set up but u can improvise if u need a wall for one. NO INTERNET, unless u get there first and log in first!

Staff, well our admin staff got irate with the staff over food and service issues. So there.

Food. Not bad, not really excellent.

Amenities, overall was okay.

Accessibility, if u dont have a car, you're stuck there until whenever your event ends.

Not an ideal workshop venue
maybe for retreat? I dunno.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Desi C
Reviewed 20 May 2015

We've been here on this resort twice and all I could say was...."wow"! They really exceeded our expectations. The place is very good for family bonding! We stayed at their new wing (suite rooms) and we are very comfortable there. A very modern design complete with all the amenities you are looking for. It has a 1 king-sized bed & 1 queen bed, 2 extra mattress, small kitchen, personal ref, hot/cold shower, intercom, cable TV, aircon, dining set, microwave oven and toaster. If you want to really relax.....go here, i tell you, it is "completely worth it". Staff are "all" accommodating, courteous, and attended all our needs. Thank you for that. We really feel safe and comfortable. We enjoyed every minute spent here. And we will come back soon! Kudos to all and may you continue to improve the place without destroying the environment.

Room Tip: Modern rooms are on their new wings. However, all their rooms have its distinct style that will suit all your needs.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

We've been to accommodations with finer rooms and facilities but all these seem to be secondary when we experienced the value Pina Colina Resort management and staff place on making their guests ' stay an enjoyable one. Our room (Casita 2) aircon broke in the middle of the night and though we just reported and didn't really complain, the ff morning, to our delight, they transferred us to another room (F) and allowed us to stay on until 5 PM at no extra charge plus on check out, they waived our breakfast charges! Staff (Allen, Ana, Raymond ) respond/act promptly on queries/requests and are ready to assist. Plenty of things to do at the resort (quiet time to basketball). Relaxing signature massage c/o Lyn at the spa. Guests have the flexibility to bring in food or order from the Dining Room. Great value for money, too!

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank mikoramos
Reviewed 3 April 2015 via mobile

First of, booking for this place is very easy. My boyfriend and I planned to have a weekend relaxation time at Tagaytay but undecided where to stay, I just surf through the internet looking for a place with an affordable price with highly maintained amenities. I saw Piña Colina as one of the top hotels with a good review. I txted their number for an inquiry and after a minute, I received a call from an unknown number not realizing that it is the number I txted. That's how reachable and approchable they are. The lady I spoke with informed me about the differences of their rooms and about the room I am inquiring about. She then told me that if I am interested, I should go to their site and have the room reserved. Their room reservation is only through their website and you could deposit half of the payment through bank. (BDO or BPI) Then the remaining half of the payment would be paid when you get there. I found the reservation so easy and smooth.

To get there, we rode a jeepney from Sta. Rosa Complex to Tagaytay. At tagaytay market, (the jeepney stop) we rode a tricycle to get to Piña Colina and we just paid 50php. It's not too far from the market but their location is on a high place and you really need to ride a tricycle if you don't have a private vehicle.

The staff who welcomed us is corteous and approchable. I settled the remaining half of the payment on the front desk and another staff assisted us to our room.

I was impressed on how spacious our room was. It was like an apartment type. We stayed at studio type room 4. Inside, there was a mini fridge, a table with 2 chairs, a television with cable, room telephone and 2 single beds combined to look like a queen sized bed and underneath the bed is another bed if you have a guest as they require a maximum of 3 persons in their studio type room.

I never felt like we're in a hotel, I mean, it feels like home. I just wish they have mini bar inside the room because their convenience store (as what they call it) only opens until 10 in the evening. We're so dead tired on our trip because we went to people's park and Our Lady of Manaog church first before going there that's why when we took a rest upon arriving and we woke up 2am. Since we forgot to buy food as we thought there was a mini bar there, we just let hours pass by walking around outside 2 in the morning. We also didn't know that the store outside is just open til 10pm. We were not adviced and we forgot to ask. No one to blame though. But that was fine because before we rest that night, I ordered from our room for dinner and they have it delivered to us. We ordered spare ribs covered with honey and sesame seeds, (if I'm not mistaken) and 2 cups of rice for a separate order and 2 sodas in can. They served it in platter. Their viand is good for two and the price is just right for around 250php. The food is average. It might be cooked better though, we are foodies especially my boyfriend. He thought, the spare ribs should be cooked for a longer time. We had a hard time eating it because it is too rubbery (if I used the right term). Anyways, overall it is good and it's delicious.

Outside, they have an activity field. They have a basketball court, play ground for kids and those who are kids at heart like me, there's a swing and a seesaw. There's also a trampoline. I enjoyed there, I forgot the busy week at work even for a day.

It feels like we stayed there for a week even it is just for a night. This is a must visit place. We'll bring our friends there for sure and recommend it as well.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple