Taal Vista Hotel
Daj Suites(Tagaytay)
US$39
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$75
US$68
US$57
1,239 results
All reviewslake wingcafe verandanew wingbreakfast buffetsm advantage cardgreat viewpremier roomamusement parkduty managerview decktagaytay citybooked roomschecking inlobby areahot chocolatevisit tagaytaysized bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I always want to book a hotel in Tagaytay to relax and have breakfast buffet with my Wife hehehe

After a long and hard time deciding which hotel to book I finally decided to booked at Taal Vista Hotel.

When I got there to check-in I already felt the warm hospitality of the staff and crew they will always greet me everytime they see me and they are very courteous.

I quickly fell in love when I saw the famous scenery of this hotel you can clearly see the Taal Volcano and the town surrounding it, I told myself that I made the right decision of staying at this hotel.

The room I booked has a veranda and is facing the taal volcano so i was so happy with my decision, the room is very spacious and I like the smell of the room everytime I open the main door, the bathroom is also very spacious and looks very well maintained..

The pool is child friendly they have a spot in the pool for kids and the maximum depth of the pool is only 5'7 inches there is also a guard so you feel safe while swimming in the pool. The pool is clean and the water is very clear the chlorine amount is just right, I really like the pool.

One thing I really like about this hotel is the history that comes with it, if you walk in one of the hallway of the hotel you will get to see a lot of old pictures that tells the history of the hotel, for someone who love history I really appreciate what they did.

The breakfast buffet is something that I really look forward to when I book at this hotel, I'm big fan of breakfast buffet so having to try their buffet is a big deal for me.

I didn't get dissapointed with the buffet they have a lot of dishes most of them are filipino food, the only thing that I didn't like is the congee it's so bland it's like congee that you get to eat when you are sick. The pastries are awesome I really like the pan de coco so I recommend everyone to try it.

Overall experience is absolutely satisfied, I will definitely come back to this hotel with my wife hopefully it will start as a tradition for us.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Rorie Y, Hotel Manager at Taal Vista Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Dear Mr. Christian,

Thank you very much for your review.

We are very pleased that you loved your stay at Taal Vista Hotel. It warms our hearts to learn that you enjoyed our room, pool and buffet as well as the history of the property and hospitality of our staffs. This inspires us to work harder on improving and enhancing our services.

Likewise, we have also taken note of your comment regarding the congee. Rest assure that this was highlighted and addressed to the department concerned.

It was definitely our please to be of service and we hope to welcome you back to your second home here in Tagaytay.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Staff were friendly. Check in was fast. The room was clean and nice, The view from the room was beautiful(I booked premiere room with taal view), the only thing was its slightly far from the lobby and quite a long walk.

Location wise, it's next to Sky Ranch and has a private entrance within the hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends

Dear ItsmejessieB,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.

I am very pleased to learn your good comments, most especially for commending the friendliness of our staff. I have shared your compliments to the team, and they would like to express their gratitude as well.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 18, 2017

At first I was hesitant since the hotel's been there long before I started working for a sugar manufacturing plant in Nasugbu, and that's more than 25 years ago...
But, they still have it, living by its name & reputation.... Still one of the best, quiet, quick stress reliever place near metro manila... Except for some yellowish nooks in the bathroom, generally clean & odorless...
Buffet breakfast is not limited to Filipino palate, which is really good especially when you have guests from other countries... My children loved their hot chocolate and of course my husband and I preferred coffee!
Next time we'll try the lake view room.

Room Tip: If you have kids who love to swim, book on the mountain side
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Dear Lylou R,

Thank you very much for sharing this review.

We are happy note that you had a pleasant stay and your children loved our hot chocolate.

Likewise, we have also taken note of your comment regarding the bathroom. Rest assure that this was highlighted and addressed to the department concerned.

It was definitely our pleasure to be of service and we hope to welcome you back to your second home here in Tagaytay.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Nice and quiet hotel, conveniently located along Aguinaldo highway, with lots of dining options, especially since it is beside an amusement park, Skyranch. Get the lakeview rooms, and wake up with a wonderful view of Taal lake. The room is spacious with comfy bed. The rate is mid-range, and could include a sumptuous buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: lakeview rooms are best
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family

Dear SunshineYellow,

Warmest greetings from Taal Vista Hotel!

Thank you very much for sharing this review. We are happy to note that you had a pleasant stay.

Again, thank you and we look forward to being of service again.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, we booked for a mountain view category it is so far from the restaurant. Creepy yung daanan and yung room namin(433) pinakadulo ata yun pero maganda naman. Creepy lang talaga lalo na pag gabi na . Good buffet breakfast☺️ suggest ko lang sa mga nasa front desk be more hospitable nung naibigay na samin yung key card wala na bahala na kami maghanap ng room. Hindi man lang sinabi kung saan yung way and nung mag check out kami hindi niyo ba talaga kinakamusta mga guest niyo? Kung happy ba sila sa stay nila? .. chineck lang bill namin tapos kinuha key card ganun lang. tanda ko pa mga name ng front desk nung check in at check out. Hindi ko nalang imention. And the internet at the room wala siya as in wala. Any way Thankyou! ☺️

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Rorie Y, Hotel Manager at Taal Vista Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Dear cara060715,

Thank you very much for choosing Taal Vista Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and your feedback regarding our good buffet breakfast is very much appreciated.

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate mishaps that you experienced during your visit. Rest assure that all these were highlighted and addressed to the departments concerned.

Please allow us to serve you again. Please contact me directly for your next visit and I will personally ensure that you are accorded the true Taal Vista Hotel experience.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.