Taal Vista Hotel
Escala Tagaytay(Tagaytay)
Hotel Kimberly(Tagaytay)
Nurture Wellness Village(Tagaytay)
1,239 results
All reviewslake wingcafe verandanew wingbreakfast buffetsm advantage cardgreat viewpremier roomamusement parkduty managerview decktagaytay citybooked roomschecking inlobby areahot chocolatevisit tagaytaysized bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Go there for the great views of Taal lake/ volcano island from the viewing deck and the lake view rooms . Stayed there for a night and would recommend for people looking for a relaxing weekend in Tagaytay with great views of the lake. They have 2 wings-
Lake wing and mountain wing. We booked a lake wing room with balcony . The rooms were huge and the balconies have a good view . The hotel is very spacious and has an entrance to the nearby skyranch leisure park(Where you can go for ziplining and some rides) .

Breakfast was OK with a big spread. In general, I found the food to be good but nothing special. Had dinner in Taza restaurant in their premises which has a different menu and is worth a try (although expensive)

Room Tip: Lake wing room with balcony . Try 2nd/ 3rd floor for unobstructed view
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Rorie Y, Hotel Manager at Taal Vista Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Dear Sourav_Banner,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and your feedback regarding our rooms and Taza restaurant is very much appreciated.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 nights at this hotel where a mate of mine and his beautiful wife had their wedding reception on a Friday afternoon.

Breathtaking views
Friendly and efficient service
Great pool
Amazing food
Good, free wifi

The only improvement I would suggest is for a shuttle service to and from Manila airport. There is an Avis office at the hotel but their rates are astronomical.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Tom M,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and your feedback regarding our efficient service is very much appreciated.

We have taken note of your suggestion about the adding of shuttle service to and from Manila airport.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

I guess people come here for the view of Taal volcano. It has enough grounds to roam around, you see kids playing in the garden that overlooks Taal lake while adults have coffee at the veranda or go shopping at the tiangges below. Coffee at the lobby isn't that good. It has an acidic taste to it. Food isnt also that great for the price you pay. But at lunchtime there will be some entertainers to enculturate you with Filipino folk dances. Rooms are spacious and the staff are always ready to serve.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Dear Cheri V,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and your feedback regarding our excellent breakfast buffet is very much appreciated.

We have taken note of your comment about the coffee, rest assured that all these were highlighted and addressed to the departments concerned.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family stayed in Taal Vista Hotel over the weekend to celebrate my parent's 29th Wedding anniversary.

We are truly grateful for the warm welcome provide to us by the Guest Services Manager, Alisa! She exceeded my expectation with the brilliant customer service. She's indeed a great asset in this hotel. Goodjob! With the assistance of Kevina at the Front Desk, she was very accommodating and always serves with a smile to the guests.

We were given a premium room at the Lake View side which we really love the view and cold weather at night. Very refreshing and we can see the taal volcano from our area.

Probably suggestion is to have another swimming pool in the lake view area so that there's options since the pool is only location in mountain side. Breakfast was good however, please provide additional selection of food.

Generally, we had a great time! Definitely will go back and recommend this to other friends and family.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank alainski

Dear alainski,

Thank you for your kind note following your recent stay at Taal Vista and your observations about Alisa and Kevina.

They’re indeed a huge asset to Taal Vista and was recently promoted because of his amazing attitude and guest contact skills.

I myself find their customer service brilliant so I agree with your feedback completely.

Here at the Taal Vista we have a colleague program called "We go beyond" were we recognize colleagues who go beyond the call of duty to look after our guests. I will be sure to recognize Alisa and Kevina again.

I am so pleased to hear that you had a good stay with us and I hope to meet you on your next visit.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write with your wonderful feedback. I will be sure to share this with Alisa and Kevina and the team.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 2, 2017

We stayed in the Premiere Twin (Mountain View) during Labor Day weekend.

Rooms: We booked Superior Twin (Mountain View). If you want a view, then choose the Lake Side rooms; not much to see from the mountain view rooms. The upside though is that the mountain view rooms are accessible to the pool. Good AC, working hot and cold shower. You need to request the room service to let you use the mini ref; we requested one but no room service came. You need to follow up. Rooms are very comfortable.

Breakfast Buffet: it costs 950 per head. For that value, I would expect to get more selections. The buffet during our 2nd day stay was good because of the view but the food remained the same; it's outside of the Veranda restaurant with the amazing view of the Taal volcano. The food though, it's okay but not impressive. Few selections of main dishes. The waiters that day were too slow to serve wate, maybe because there were too many customers.

Staff: They're very friendly and accommodating.

Since the rooms are a bit pricey, maybe I will stay here again if it fits my budget. If the breakfast buffet had good selection of food, I would give it an "Excellent" rating. But there are other hotels in Tagaytay with an amazing view but not as pricey.

Room Tip: Book for the Lake Side rooms with balcony looking over Taal volcano.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank PasyadoraKakat

Dear kate t,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to constantly improve the quality of our services. I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your visit. Rest assure that all these were highlighted and addressed to the departments concerned.

Please allow us to serve you again. Please contact me directly for your next visit and I will personally ensure that you are accorded the true Taal Vista Hotel experience.