Taal Vista Hotel
8 Suites(Tagaytay)
US$122
US$108
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$44
Hotel Dominique(Tagaytay)
US$58
TravelBook.ph
1,242 results
All reviewslake wingcafe verandanew wingbreakfast buffetsm advantage cardgreat viewpremier roomamusement parkduty managerview decktagaytay citybooked roomschecking inlobby areahot chocolatevisit tagaytaysized bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2017

I had the best experience at Taal Vista during my stay. The majestic view of the famous Taal Lake amazed me encompassing from the main entrance of the hotel. Foods are yummy tasting with fresh produce from the farms. Bed and showers are right for my sense plus a city look from my room. Luxury!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Rorie Y, Manager at Taal Vista Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Dear goddess77710,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and your feedback regarding our excellent service and facilities is very much appreciated.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

I thought because it's expensive hotel
I will get facilities
No hot water
No air conditioner
Mini bar bar looked
Don't go it's not worth the money
The room is o.k
But we ordered 2 beds for 3 people of course paid more
Waited for the bed one hour

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Rorie Y, Manager at Taal Vista Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Dear Arbel009,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to constantly improve the quality of our services. I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your visit. Rest assure that all these were highlighted and addressed to the departments concerned.

Please allow us to serve you again. Please contact me directly for your next visit and I will personally ensure that you are accorded the true Taal Vista Hotel experience.

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

For one of the most expensive hotel in the area you expect to get at least:
1. Hot shower
2. Bed with sheets
3. Towel
4. A/C that can heat at cool nights
5. More than 1 shampoo for 3 people
You can guess that we did not get any of these...
The shower wasn't hot. Just warm.
The extra bed was a sofa with no sheet and pillow.
After a long day, instead of taking a rest we had to walk to the reception (they don't answer the phone..) and ask for another bed and a towel.
The water stayed warm.
For that price you expect more...
The first one star I have ever given.

Dear 960yuvala,

Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Because it is Taal Vista, I was expecting more and I was really disappointed with the accommodation. The rooms in the mountain view definitely needs renovation! I have seen better rooms from hotels not as "prestigious" as Taal Vista. The beds and pillows were hard, the restroom was below average - the tub was dirty, the hot shower is not really hot, shower head was outdated. The refrigerator in the room was unavailable - it was locked! The towels have seen better days.
The saving grace - My boys enjoyed the kids play room with the play station, and the breakfast has good choices - Filipino, American-Continental dishes.
Location wise, walking distance to Sky Ranch.
If I will check-in again somewhere in Tagaytay, I will definitely look for another place.

2  Thank MarjFelix

Dear MarjFelix,

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Taal Vista for two nights and enjoyed our stay. The room was big and the view over the volcano was stunning. We spent a few hours sitting on our balcony with a bottle of wine watching the sunset. The breakfast was ok but it was always packed and the dinner we had at the Moroccan restaurant was slightly overpriced we thought. Overall, we had a nice experience and two good relaxing days.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple