“Good Place to do Events” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taal Vista Hotel

Taal Vista Hotel
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Tagaytay
Cavite Province, Philippines
“Good Place to do Events”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2017

I am visiting multiple times last November and December 2016 for government and private company events. I find it nice but not accessible for commuters like me. Maybe, They can have shuttle bus for guests from gasoline station.

Room Tip: best view for taal volcano
  • Stayed November 2016, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Mr. Ron,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and your feedback regarding our excellent services and facilities is very much appreciated.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (313)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Baguio, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2017

I had the best experience at Taal Vista during my stay. The majestic view of the famous Taal Lake amazed me encompassing from the main entrance of the hotel. Foods are yummy tasting with fresh produce from the farms. Bed and showers are right for my sense plus a city look from my room. Luxury!

• Stayed August 2016, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear goddess77710,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and your feedback regarding our excellent service and facilities is very much appreciated.

Hotel Manager
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

I thought because it's expensive hotel
I will get facilities
No hot water
No air conditioner
Mini bar bar looked
Don't go it's not worth the money
The room is o.k
But we ordered 2 beds for 3 people of course paid more
Waited for the bed one hour

Dear Arbel009,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Taal Vista Hotel.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to constantly improve the quality of our services. I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your visit. Rest assure that all these were highlighted and addressed to the departments concerned.

Please allow us to serve you again. Please contact me directly for your next visit and I will personally ensure that you are accorded the true Taal Vista Hotel experience.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

For one of the most expensive hotel in the area you expect to get at least:
1. Hot shower
2. Bed with sheets
3. Towel
4. A/C that can heat at cool nights
5. More than 1 shampoo for 3 people
You can guess that we did not get any of these...
The shower wasn't hot. Just warm.
The extra bed was a sofa with no sheet and pillow.
After a long day, instead of taking a rest we had to walk to the reception (they don't answer the phone..) and ask for another bed and a towel.
The water stayed warm.
For that price you expect more...
The first one star I have ever given.

Dear 960yuvala,

Metro Manila, Philippines
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Because it is Taal Vista, I was expecting more and I was really disappointed with the accommodation. The rooms in the mountain view definitely needs renovation! I have seen better rooms from hotels not as "prestigious" as Taal Vista. The beds and pillows were hard, the restroom was below average - the tub was dirty, the hot shower is not really hot, shower head was outdated. The refrigerator in the room was unavailable - it was locked! The towels have seen better days.
The saving grace - My boys enjoyed the kids play room with the play station, and the breakfast has good choices - Filipino, American-Continental dishes.
Location wise, walking distance to Sky Ranch.
If I will check-in again somewhere in Tagaytay, I will definitely look for another place.

2 Thank MarjFelix