Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
K G
Bacoor, Philippines

Happy birthday indeed

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 31, 2023
We had a wonderful stay at the hotel and the staff are very friendly. Mark Lester Ronario assisted us in booking at the hotel was very accommodating with our request and my kid was really surprised with the greeting in the room and the cake. Overall, our stay in this hotel really exceeded our expectations.
Responded Feb 1, 2023
Belated Happy Birthday! I am delighted to learn that you choose to celebrate such a special occasion with us here at Hotel Casiana Tagaytay. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased that our team, particularly Mark, was instrumental in making your birthday celebration memorable and pleasant. We hope to have you back in your next trip to Tagaytay and take part in more of your life's celebration and milestone. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future.
₱6,205
  • Vio.com
    ₱1,242
2.9 km from Hotel Casiana Tagaytay
View more hotels in Tagaytay
All reviews air purifier heated pool breakfast buffet japanese toilet chef ed kids play room front desk bedroom suite friendly receptionist recommend hotel kids club laundry bag standard check in time deluxe king egg station restaurant staff wonderful staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2023

My husband and I stayed at Casiana for 2 nights! And I must say that it is one of the best hotel in Tagaytay.

We arrived earlier than their standard check-in time at 3pm. Unfortunately, the room was not available the time when we arrived, so we have to wait but in spite of that we really appreciate Lyra of front desk for her extra effort, such a gem- for giving us a constant update with the status of our room and offered us wifi connection while waiting which I really like because they have a fast internet. We choose to stay at their cafe to wait for our room to be ready. Their coffee is must a try! I ordered white mocha frappe and I really loved it!!!

We had a smooth check in experience special thanks also to bellman Cedrick for assisting us with our luggage and for suggesting nearby good places to go around. He is very accommodating!!!

What to expect to this hotel are they have a spacious and very clean room and a plus point for the air purifier. A big balcony, though there is no Taal view, you can see more of the city (anyway, you can go to nearby restaurants with the view of Taal), they have a huge open parking. And also what we really loved is that their pool is heated!!!

We really enjoyed our 2 nights stay! All the staffs are hospitable- all smiles! Yay! Will definitely visit again and recommend Hotel Casiana to our friends and relatives!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jun Delos Santos, General Manager at Hotel Casiana Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Hotel Casiana Tagaytay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guest. We are particularly pleased that you and your husband had a great 2 night stay. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We also highly appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family, likewise to the TripAdvisor community. We will definitely share your comments with the whole team, particularly to Layra and Cedrick, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back really soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2023

We booked for a Suite, two nights. Amazed by the facilities, superb 💯 but not until we had our Dinner Buffet.

Upon check in, front officer offered us their promo package room + dinner buffet, we were having a hard time to decide so my mom told her that she will callback if we will avail or not. Afterwards, my mom called to inform that we will avail the package, it was coordinated thrice with Front Desk (Mimi), so we thought that everything was settled. but when we came to the restaurant to have our festive dinner, David told us that he will confirm first with front desk (happened twice- since the front desk said that we didn’t avail it) our names were not on the list. my mom got pissed since she felt humiliated (she’s hypertensive and got really stressed about it, she talked to mimi multiple times already) Is she really slow not to understand what my mom said?

My mom was confronting Mimi already and she looked clueless! She even had a face to asked my mom who she talked to about all this? Also, does my mom really needs to go to the front desk to check? This is very disappointing because we arranged it in advance but turned out to be so horrible because of her!!!

Date of stay: December 2022
Jun Delos Santos, General Manager at Hotel Casiana Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2023

We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to learn about your dinner reservations. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures and actions to address the concern and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Hotel Casiana Tagaytay, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations. For further assistance please do contact me at residentmanager@hotelcasiana.com. We appreciate the time you took to share your concern, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2023 via mobile

Mobile booking deal is very affordable. We booked for 2 deluxe king rooms and 1 deluxe double bed room. The rooms are spacious and clean. Basic amenities were provided. Their breakfast buffet has good choices, and staff in the banquet were friendly and courteous. Their heated pool was enjoyed by my daughter and niece. They even have a Kid's Club and Gym. My daughter loved going to the Club. The people in the front desk were accommodating and friendly. The Casiana Hotel is highly recommendable. I will definitely go back and stay there.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Jun Delos Santos, General Manager at Hotel Casiana Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2023

It was indeed a pleasure to know that we have set an excellent impression of Hotel Casiana Tagaytay and it's facilities. We will definitely share such comments to the rest of the team to always keep them motivated. We are glad that every aspect of your stay was enveloped with our genuine care all throughout. I’m sure our entire hotel team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Rest assured that we will stay consistent with our signature of service. We also highly appreciate the recommendation to the Tripadvisor community and we look forward to welcoming you back should your travel plans bring you back to Tagaytay soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2023 via mobile

Let me start with the check-in process. The process to get registered when checking in is quick if you sent them your pre-arrival details. However, I would caution that it took us an hour to get our room ready after the standard check-in time. Even if we registered in the morning so that they are aware we are already waiting for a room, it still took an hour to get it ready after 3pm. That almost ruined the entire stay.

What is good though is that after the check-in, the rooms are fairly large and very clean. They even have a large air purifier in the room. In addition to that, the veranda was a great addition and we were overlooking the entire city. We also requested for an extra bed which they quickly set up despite them being busy during the holidays. Kudos to the housekeeping team!

Food was also good at the hotel. It isn't for everyone as the spread isn't diverse but at least it was still yummy. The problem though is that I felt that they were not ready for the customers since they were slow in bringing requests such as water, utensils and the like to our table. I had to ask 3 times then go to the bar to get bottled water. Though food was good.. they need to have more staff onsite as it feels undermanned.

We also did the fluid bear art and that was fun.. expect to get your kids' hands dirty. I would recommend that the hotel inform their guests that if they are planning to do fluid bear art, they need to do it at least a day or 2 before checkout. The paint doesn't dry after a day and you need to be careful it doesn't get messed up as you go on your way home. Probably a sign or message to inform guests would help.

The staff was polite.. despite the challenges we faced, I think they were very gracious during the entire stay. I would have wanted that the manager reached out to us during the check-in and just told us what the problem was instead of having us wait and provide no explanation whatsoever.

That said, overall I would rate this hotel at 3 stars as they still need to fix a lot of things in order to earn a higher star rating.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Jun Delos Santos, General Manager at Hotel Casiana Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Hotel Casiana Tagaytay. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback from our guest. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience it had caused you with regards to the delay in check in and with the bear art. Rest assured that all concerned departments have been informed to address such concern for better improvement. Nevertheless, it was good to know that our team had the pleasure to be of service. We have shared this with them and will certainly encourage them to keep improving and to always remain hospitable. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed December 7, 2022 via mobile

Kulang po ng mga salamin sa mga kwarto, wala ring hair dryer, kahit nagpa room service na hindi pa rin napapalitan or naglalagay ng tissue sa CR, masarap ang pagkain pero minsan maalat. Matigas din ang pillow at manipis. Kulang din ng mga amenities at plus one good point dahil heated ang pool.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Jun Delos Santos, General Manager at Hotel Casiana Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2022

Thank you for your comments. We apologize for the issues that you encountered during your last stay. Be assured that we will be looking into each point that you have made for improvement to our property and service for you and our other guests. Here at Hotel Casiana, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations. We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.