Tagaytay Wingate Manor
The Q Hotel(Tagaytay)
US$37
US$34
  • Room Service
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$35
Nurture Wellness Village(Tagaytay)
US$87
US$74
Hotel Dominique(Tagaytay)
US$60
Agoda.com
Potter's Ridge Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$50
TravelBook.ph
All reviewsfree massagethe main roadnice massagehour body massagespacious parking spacefree hourbalay dakofree breakfastpublic areasswimming poolplated breakfastqueen bedbrewed coffeequiet place to staydont expectwifi connectionbooked an overnight stay
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

If you want a perfect relaxing holiday/vacation treat, staying in this hotel is a must!!! At first, i always ignored to stay in this hotel everytime i visit Tagaytay due to a 3 min drive from the highway (balay dako) and far from resto but i must say, this hotel didn't disappoint me... They have a great service and friendly staff...

- location is good enough if you want a quiet place to stay
- they serve single plate breakfast on a Saturday and buffet breakfast on a Sunday
- friendly staff and you will always feel welcomed
- room accommodation includes a free 1 hour massage for 2 which was good as well and you will feel relaxed

I will definitely be back here and will invite my whole family...

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

After my cousins wedding. We decided to stay in Wingate Manor. Rather than go back to Manila. It was late already.

I find this place secluded, which I like. The staff was very helpful. The place was clean. The guard was very helpful. I like the room it was nice. The bed and pillows didn't feel cheap. My sleep was undisturbed. I had a good rest.

Btw. I also liked the free massage that came with the package..

Breakfast was delicious. It was like your home cooked meal. The whole experience was wonderful. I would definitely come back.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John T
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms. Very clean and relaxing. We enjoyed the facilities especially the swimming pool. We also loved their free massage for 2 which is included on the package. Their free breakfast was superb. We visited Sunday and they served buffet for breakfast.

We'll definitely come back.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Booked two rooms this week. Their staff are very courteous and helpful, especially Ms. Diane and Ms. Besh of Front Desk. Rooms are practical but cozy and the facilities are very good. They provided us with our rooms despite our arrival well before check-in. The massage and the breakfast are good, and the parking lot is very secure. Pool is well-maintained and clean. The only downside to this hotel is that the wifi is located only in or near the lobby. It would be better if guests can access the wifi by the swimming pool. Nonetheless, we will come back to this hotel for its cozy appeal away from the typical Tagaytay noise, yet near enough to tourist locations and restaurants.

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank archie p
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a hotel away from the city and i found this. I was impressed with the rooms. I am not expecting that the rooms are nice and well maintained. The bed is comfortable. The room rate includes massage for two and it was good. The breakfast was okay. They have spacious parking space. You must have a car to get here. It's a bit far from the main "city" of tagaytay. Dont expect for a 5 star service if you're used to stay in 5 star hotels. This is just a typical hostel away from the city.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple