What I loved about The Inn at Cliffhouse?
- very personalized service. The lootbag of chocolates and snacks and the “everything is yours” minibar was nice. My kids even wrote a thank you note to the staff for those chocolates!
- rooms are very spacious!
- my kids enjoyed the Jacuzzi, though I personally feel this is best suited for couples than a family.
- just like most hotels, beds and pillows are nice, well usually better than what we have at home.
- their couch is quite comfortable. My wife loved lounging there
- there are plenty of dining choices just outside the suites.
- quite safe entrance.
- breakfast was good and way more than I expected from a 3 course meal. Servings were really generous.
What I feel could be improved?
- a bidet. Or maybe provide a water dipper.
- prices are steep, but I can say this is a hidden diamond in Tagaytay. A place you can go to for special occasions and not really on a regular basis.
- the couch has a bit of an “old” smell to it.
Overall, we love it here. We plan to come back to this place soon, this time without the kids!More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Visit hotel website