6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 07/06/22
Priceline$76
Hotels.com$76
eDreams$97
All reviews deluxe lake view taal volcano breakfast buffet piano music nice view infinity pool junior suite valentine's day peak season relaxing stay early check wifi connection accommodating staff bulalo worth the price game room lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2022 via mobile

The hotel eas busy yet very accommodating. The staff are nice and they always wear smile. The NY Countdown was superb with fireworks display. Though we didnt avail, the hotel offered buffet dinner for guests during the countdown. Overall, we were satisfied.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2022 via mobile

Hotel is very clean.Great place to stay with great view.Great service specially the set up for Surprise Romantic Dinner for Marriage Proposal thier service is beyond my expectation.The frontdesk receptionist ms.Miah is very accommodating super ganda pa ng napili nyang room sa amin.The marketing manager ms.Grace gave me the best romantic set up she also share tips kung kelan best time mag propose to also enjoy the view.
Also our personal waiter that night,one of the super visor mr.Vince,ang galing ng service nya,ang galing kumuha ng picture and video.And the food super delicious,great menu by the way.
Over all worth it ang pag pili ko sa Hotel na ito dahil walang stress sa preparation ng proposal and sulit ang binayad ko.Super EnjoyThank you Lake Hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2021

It was the best decision that we stayed in The Lake Hotel Tagaytay, thanks to Nico Angelo Bravo for taking care of us, making sure that we really enjoyed our stay. Very professional. Highly recommended. Nico deserves a promotion. Good job at hiring him. Keep it up.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2021

My husband and I had the most terrible experience with Lake Hotel (Room 213 to be exact) considering it was our wedding anniversary during our supposedly staycation. I booked through a phone call and was advised that the only available room is a pwd room. I asked him its difference with the other rooms, and said that it was just the railing on the bathroom. We never received any confirmation letter for our booking. I have been working with hotels with my job and it is a must for them to send a booking confirmation letter. Room price is not worth it for how the room looks like. We usually check the bathroom first every time we go on staycations. Bathroom looks filthy, using only shower curtains with the rubber mat hanging on top of the rail. Sink and countertop have stains making it look even more cheap and dirty. When they found out that we were disappointed, they suddenly offered a room upgrade. But initially when I was inquiring, the reservation agent told me that they were fully booked and no other rooms were available other than the room he offered. I wonder how they kept telling us when we were leaving and requesting for a refund that their hotel does not have any refund policy. It was as if that the duty manager did not know what he was telling us- no refund because it’s peak season. This is unacceptable. All hotels we have dealt with normally have a refund policy in place. Until now, there has been no update on this concern. Lake Hotel has to do something with their facilities and rooms as well as train their staff how to deal with concerns such as ours.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2021 via mobile

This hotel is exceptional providing friendly staff atmosphere and excellent hotel customer services. Beautiful view and highly recommended staycation.
Kudos to Kap Allan & Mr. Saplad for your service.

Trip type: Traveled with friends