9 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 06/02/22
Priceline$76
Trip.com$81
eDreams$92
All reviews deluxe lake view taal volcano breakfast buffet piano music nice view junior suite infinity pool valentine's day peak season relaxing stay early check accommodating staff wifi connection bulalo worth the price game room lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2021 via mobile

The service was superb! This is our 2nd time to select this hotel because of its location and the warm service. They have excellent and polite staff to accommodate our requests and queries. We had an issue with the door lock when we arrived, but it was addressed immediately. The breakfast was good too and the piano makes the mood very welcoming. This is a highly recommended place for a perfect staycation.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2021

We were welcomed by a charming live piano performance! The pianist even played "I See the Light" from the movie Tangled, when he saw we were with my little girl. The room is very clean and they had books to read which I find notable compared to other hotels. The employees were very courteous for the whole duration of our stay. The hotel is just walking distance from Magallanes Square, and SummitRidge, so you have a wide selection of restaurants to choose from! The buffet breakfast is superb! Mostly Filipino food but the quality is great! Their swimming pool is nicely situated with a great view of Taal, but it was too cold (it was December), so we enjoyed the pool for only 15-20 minutes. The only downside during our stay is the WiFi connection. I had to do work that night but I was unable to because of the slow connection. I suggest you bring a back-up internet connection if you need to work online. Hope that was just an exceptional day, because we'd love to go back!

Reviewed December 5, 2021 via mobile

Mababait at maasikaso mga staffs dito...from housekeeper to the supervisor.

Yung buffet breakfast nila panalo sa sarap at dami.
They follow the protocol for the client safety.

Esp to Sir Arthur and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ to Sir Vincent Theo Lapitan..as in kinakamusta niya stay namin sa hotel ,may need ba kami , etc.

At hello sa server ng coffee sa buffet ng breakfast..i forgot to get your name..duty ka ng december 5, buffet ng breakfast...salamat sa kape you always checked our table if may coffee pa kami.

Perfect spot for picture taking na gusto mo kasama ang taal volcano.

Highly Recommended!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 4, 2021

I would like to express my thanks and appreciation for the service and care we received at the lake hotel.

I took my family on our vacation/birthday celebration, and I wanted it to be enjoyable kahit pandemic. Your staff did not disappoint me.

"Nico", was able to get a same room for two nights (the room I wanted was fully booked at that time) and he also arranged - balloons for my husband which was a real bonus for me without extra charge ah! Thank you Nico! :)

Every staff member we spoke to was helpful and hospitable.

Breakfast was delicious especially the tapa and pancakes that my kids liked and thanks to the restaurant manager for my son’s free breakfast :)

We had a great vacation, and I have recommended The Lake Hotel especially Nico to look for to all of my colleagues, friends and family.

Thank you again for such outstanding service, will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed December 3, 2021

We had the best weekend here! The place is so convenient to go to even for commuters coming from the metro. It is close to different and famous restaurants in Tagaytay, Sky Ranch, and shopping malls! I will definitely go back!

Date of stay: November 2021