4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 10/03/21
Hotels.comUS$91
eDreamsUS$119
Expedia.comUS$91
All reviews breakfast buffet taal volcano pianist playing standard room nice view upon check single bed flat screen tv relaxing stay early check overnight stay needs improvement lake lobby bathtub veranda promo
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

Been there to celebrate christmas. While we are resting this little thing came up to our blanket. Bath tub is dirty (yung mga gilid gilid) Paid for the deluxe room but gave us a standard room style. (Not relaxing) Dami pa lamok. Did not accomodate us for breakfast on our second day.
Will not recommend this place. (Sayang di ko napicturan yung sa bath tub)

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Such a nice place with a breath taking view. The hotel might lack in their facility department but the staff here are all very nice and courteous. The hotel is very clean as well. The breakfast was great as well.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 10 December 2020 via mobile

The worst hotel service I ever expirienced, Me, my pregnant wife and daugther travelled 3 1/2 hours just to reach tagaytay BUT upon arrival the management did not accept us because my wife was pregnant (without even informing us the restriction beforehand knowing that we book 2 weeks before). We went there for us to relax since it was holiday that day (Nov 30, 2020) but it turns to be a very stressful and disappointing day. In the end we just travelled back home and rest, we just waste our precious time and money travelling back and forth.

PS: The management did not even show any sympathy despite of the heavy traffic we encounter.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

I'd like to say that I appreciate your service! The room and all over the place was really clean. I felt safe even in the midst of pandemic. Staff are nice and courteous. Our room has the perfect view. I love everything about it! I will surely come back. One thing more, I mainly chose to book the hotel for its pool. I planned to have a dip but the pool was on maintenance! We humbly asked if it was okay to swim just for a bit, and they discussed and tested the water if it's safe to swim.. They granted my request. Thank you for such a lovely vacation! A breather. My first vacation ever since pandemic, I'm glad it's with you.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2020

Hotel is nothing special and it's really expensive. But the staff are great and it has a good view of the Taal Volcano.
The rooms are normal, nothing spectacular for it's prices. I think they're in the more expensive price range because of the view, which in my opinion other hotels would have too.