“Fresh goods at affordable prices”
Review of Mahogany Market

Mahogany Market
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We love buying wholesale meats here. Freshly slaughtered beefs good for everything, like bulalo, caldereta and different steak cuts. Around they also sell different small trees, plants and flowers which my son always bring back home to grow in our backyard. Choosing from the numerous varieties add fun to the trip. They also sell fruits at an average price.

1  Thank Fritzie M
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Located just behind the new Tagaytay City Hall, this market is most frequented by Tagaytay visitors. The market is very clean and orderly with parking areas inside and around the market itself. The market is a good place to buy your fresh vegetables and fruits. It has a separate building for stores selling dried fish and other dried seafood products and another building where you can buy your freshly cut meat products delivered from its slaughter house just beside it. Another building is just being completed but I don’t know what will be housed in that new building. By the way, the sellers of plants and flowers are located in the back end of the market area which you will not miss seeing. I will go back to this market again in my next trip.

1  Thank Manuel I