Here's what i have to say during our stay at Jacob's Hill:
1. Your reservation comes with free breakfast. You can have Beef tapa, Pork tocino, Turkish Sausage for breakfast. Comes with fruits and brewed coffee
2. Room Rate is cheap. It can accommodate a family of 7 with minimal fee for additional bed.
3. Has a great view of the Majestic Taal Volcano
4. Just 10 meters away from No. 1 Tourist Spot: Museo Orlina
5. With Free Wi-Fi and Has Friendly staff
6. PET Friendly: We have 3 Shihtzus. They enjoyed their hill playground
1. Parking is quite a challenge because its a typical Hill Side location
2. Room rented with Clogged Sink is 2 thumbs down for us. There were no available rooms at this time so we cant transfer.
3. Risky when going out the hill. There's no one to guide you except you can" Manong Tricycle Driver" to assist when you cross the streets
4. Towels need to be changed because its already worn outMore
- Free Wifi
- Free parking