4 people are viewing this hotel
US$151
SAVE US$44
eDreamsUS$195
ZenHotels.comUS$181
All reviews welcome home small luxury hotel brick oven pizza pizza making heated pool the general manager entrance gate junior suite room scent luxurious stay planning session pool attendant bubble bath soft opening place is great living room housekeeping staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

We got the garden view suite room and it was worth every Peso!

The room had a living room with a small kitchen.

Complete toiletries, hairdryer, iron board, bathrobe etc.

Very clean and prestigious.

The hotel has a 2 pools, a spa, a gym, a library and restaurants.

Great place to relax in while in Tagaytay.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank BerlynCC
Mikel Arriet, General Manager at Anya Resort Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Anya Resort Tagaytay!

Thank you very much for taking your time to share this review with us, we truly happy to see you had a wonderful stay with us.

Our garden suite, is a 100 sqm unit with a living room area, small kitchen with microwave, full-body ref and expresso coffee machine, master room with king size bed, mattresses are customized for Anya Resort Tagaytay, and L shape terrace to enjoy the cold weather of Tagaytay. The bathrooms are completed with premium toiletries and the dispenser canister are made with the ashes of Volcano Pinatubo.

All suites are equipped with all need to make you a pleasant and relax stay with us, kindly note, the new safety protocols are available in our web page, since there maid be some changes from the usual services that maid be experience before the pandemic.

Hoping to welcome you soon, with kind regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2021

Menu was perfect suitable for everyone. Service was excellent, view was stunning. Food was pleasing from preparation to presentation. Staff and manager were friendly took good care of us. Must try! Very satisfying

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Windy greetings from Anya Resort Tagaytay!

Thank you very much for this short and meaningful review, we are delighted to see you have a great stay with us during your dinner with us.

It is with feedbacks like this, the positive energy that pushes us towards our goal of offering only the best of our Filipino service to our guest.

Hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

It was a pleasant experience I must say all of the components of customer satisfaction we're all noticed. Good service, very accommodating staffs, chefs and manager, religiously following health protocols, and most of all very relaxing ambiance. That's why I'm not surprised about the rate of booking.com rated 9.2.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Mikel Arriet, General Manager at Anya Resort Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Sunny greetings from Anya Resort Tagaytay!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review with us. We are delighted to see you had a good experience with us, during your last visit for dinning.

To warrant the safety environment and following the mandatory DOT guidelines, you maid found some new protocols like avoiding as much as possible the contact with new technology. You will not find a smile in the mouth of our team, but if you look at the eyes you can find tenderness if you a human who want to please our guest.

Hope to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Not the SLH we know...

Rather than being locked again in our house, we decided to spend our New Year in Tagaytay. We were surprised to find a Small Luxury Hotel brand, which is Anya Resort. We booked two rooms at 15k a night and decided to upgrade our room to Verandah Suite. I was fortunate that there is only one Verandah Suite available; otherwise, I will regret the upgrade. Our first complaint was the fixtures, it was a little outdated, and my husband just leaned his right arm at the armrest of the chair, and it got broken. Good thing that the incident didn't harm him. I think for a Small Luxury Property, they should check their fixtures' sturdiness. This property has a problem as well with their housekeeping. Typically housekeeping of the hotels, especially the branded ones are already busy cleaning the rooms in the morning. They would know when you out already and will start to make up your room. For this property, it's a little different. You even have to call them to remind them to clean the room when you're out. During our stay, I have to remind them to clean the room since we are out already.
Also, I raise the issue of having a carafe of water inside the room without putting a glass. I am aware that there are certain protocols to make, but why put a carafe without glass? I am sure there's always a way to ensure that the glasses are sanitized. That way, you can keep the standard of bearing the Luxury name.
I will not anymore expect a turndown service, which is a must for a luxury property since they cannot even make to clean the room on time.

The plates for our in-room dining can still be found outside the door and that picture was on the 2nd day when we're about to check out. How appalling to have this kind of service from a branded property. This is even a health hazard.

Though I have to commend the two staff from the reception named Arianne and Tam, they are very accommodating to our queries.

The issue here is, the hotel is part of the Small Luxury Hotel. We checked in and paid the price since we expect that this will be at par with our hotels we stayed abroad. Unfortunately, it didn't meet our expectations and miserably spent huge amounts on a poorly managed property.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank gracezablan

Dear Valued Guest,

Let me apologize if we did not meet your expectations, and for the shortfalls you maid encounter during your stay. Let me thank you as well to bring it to my attention, and to give us the chance to rectify.

We are member of Small Luxury Hotels, in the Philippines only 2 properties have this distinction and humble but with pride, we are one of them.

This property has been operational for the past 3 years, and the interiors were designed by Manny Samson, reputable interior designer specialized in hotels and resorts. I am glad that your husband did not harm himself with the chair. I have my doubts if a chair like that it can be broken that easily.

In relation with make up room, it is part of the new normal and safety protocols mandated by Department of Tourisme, we don't service the room unless pre-arranged, same with the turn down service. All the new guidelines can be checked in our webpage, in the virtual " ask Anya" for anyones information. I would like to apologize as well, since it was your first time visiting a resort after the lockdown and to see that there are many things that has changed for the safety of the guest and our team members.

In relation with the picture, once we service the room, we place outside of the suite to be removed by our F&B team, my apology if there plates were there still when you arrived again to the suite. but after investigating the CCTV footage, there were not 2 days in the hallway. We also put crates to place all used chinaware and glasses to avoid break-cages and easy to pull out.

Thank you very much for your mention to Ms Ariane and Ms Artem.

Once again, let me apologize if your stay wasn't what you have expected.

Reviewed 26 December 2020

10 things I love about Anya
1. They made my birthday truly special. Christeene and Colin helped out my family in preparing a surprise zoom party for me. Everyone pulled it off! It was a memorable Christmas birthday for me - filled with happy tears. 2. Excellent and warm service! The staff is accommodating and welcoming. Special mention to the guard at the entrance - his greeting gives instant happiness! To Christeene for the seamless booking and preparations prior to our arrival; to Colin for the impeccable personalized and friendly service; to Robert and Kenneth for the great restaurant service. Staff at the lobby are so friendly and would easily indulge us when we request for our photo to be taken by them. 3. You feel safe all the time! - the wearing of masks and face shields are required (except when swimming, of course); we were provided with high-quality fashionable leather face shields and handy bottled hand sanitizers. Social distancing with non-family members is also being practiced. 4. Great food!!!  -5. Cocktail hour - unlimited drinks!!!! 6. Heated pool - OMG!!!! One of the best pools I've tried.
7. Freebies - Love the basket of goodies and wine! 8. Bubble bath treat 9. Hotel room - wifi service, nice interior, clean, nice smelling, huge bathroom, love the bed, and pillows!!! 10. Instagram worthy spots - see the place for yourself :)

Date of stay: December 2020
Mikel Arriet, General Manager at Anya Resort Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Dear Jean,

Sunny Greetings from Anya Resort Tagaytay!!

Thank you very much for the review you have shared with us, we are truly happy to see you had a wonderful experience with us and to describe in 10 points or areas.

I have noted your mention to Colin, Christeen, Kenneth and Robert. This kind of mentions gives the motivation needed to keep high moral among the team, and follow the direction of the only the best of Filipino Hospitality.

Even-though to come to Anya Resort Tagaytay, there is no requirement of Swap Test, our team monthly has the test. We take very seriously the comfort and safety of our guest and team members.

Once again, thank you very much for this review.

Mikel