US$96
Las Ventanas(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$31
  • Pool
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$58
Orbitz.com
Potter's Ridge Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$50
TravelBook.ph
All reviewsazalea restaurantthe penthouseconvenience storepicnic grovebuffet breakfastswimming poolinternet connectionliving roomlcd tvsized bedatmsgmseminarsofataalcalambamassage
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Date of stay: May 2016 ( 2 nights)
Room: 507

We availed their 50% promo "Upbeat Treat! (Room + Breakfast + Massage for 2) that includes overnight stay with breakfast for two, Revitalize Massage (45 minutes) for two, 10% discount F&B at Azalea Restaurant (excluding promos), Welcome drinks, Free WIFI access, Free use of pool, gym and parking.

I have reviewed the same hotel 5 years ago. The only problem we had was a room with dysfunctional aircondition which resulted us to transfer to a new room.

But now, I am very much disappointed. Im gonna list all short-comings and negative feedback that we have experienced in our 3D2N night stay.

1) We arrived at the hotel for check in around 12;30PM. Since there are so many guests that day, maybe due to mother's day celebration, we finished out checking in process at 1PM. And we need to wait until 2pm for us to have a room which was fine. But I realize they didnt even bother to offer those guests at the lobby their "Welcome Drinks" while waiting.. They could have offered it right?

Well its our second day today, and my husband just called them to send the welcome drink instead in the room. They never bothered to offer the said drinks. It is not really a big deal for me. But you see, they included it in their promo. Guests came from a faraway place. The least thing they could do is offer it to the guests..

2) Upon entering the room the first thing I noticed was, the comforters seemed not changed from previous guests. I really cannot confirm though. This is only base on my judgement on how the comforters looked like. It felt wrong. It felt used. I know how a new linen smells. I know how it feels. Maybe you can judge also for yourself when next time you experience the same.

3) There were no bedroom slippers.

4) There were no complimentary coffee?? I didn't bother to ask though.

5) There were no conditioner. Only shampoo. I remember there was a conditioner when we stayed here years ago..

6) The towels a old. It look old. The color speaks for itself.. It looked dirty even though it smelled good.

7) When I entered the bathroom, I smelled something very foul. I cant say what it was. The exhaust fan was broken. My husband has to call their maintenance.
It took him around an hour to wait for the maintenance to change the exhaust fan. He got the exhaust fan from another room. Though they were too fast respond with the said problem.. Kudos to them.

When i asked my husband, why there is no this and that he would day, we will request for it which shouldn't be the case.

8) Hair dryer also have to be requested.

10) Their breakfast is so so.. so bland.. I was just too lazy to go outside and look for a place to eat so we rather had our breakfast at the hotel.

11) Their room is a bit old already. I hope they will maintain it. I saw paints chipping off. Some furniture too.

By night, I cannot sleep using the said comforter so we called the housekeeping department and request for a new one. Good thing they change it.

I am happy with their service. Their staff is very accommodating. Despite all their shortcomings. But I am sorry, I will no longer consider staying in the hotel in the future.

Their pool is still too cold but clean. They provide towel at the pool area so that you don't need to bring the one from the room.

If you are looking for a place to stay in Tagaytay, look somewhere else. There are a lot of hotels offering almost the same rate but might be better...

Room Tip: I cant suggest any.. stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
4  Thank NajFernandine
One Tagaytay Pl... O, General Manager at One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Dear Najahlim (Room 507),

Please allow us to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us.

I was advised of your unacceptable stay experience at the hotel and I sincerely apologize for that. We strive to service all our guests and especially our loyal guests such as you and your family. We are doing our best to address all the concerns from your comments and we guarantee everything will be taken cared of immediately.

We would like to extend an invitation to you and to your family to stay with us again, If you can be so kind to contact me directly and I will personally ensure your stay is extraordinary .
I look forward in hearing from you and having the opportunity to have you back as a guest of ours.

Be blessed!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

We went there April 22-23, 2016 .Stayed at room 604, deluxe room with breakfast. The room was very clean and relaxing. The staff was friendly especially the guards and kuya who's incharge at the pool. We tried an evening pool bonding, (so cool! love it!)
Sadly, I woke up at 2:30am. I woke up with drops of water from the air conditioner and then after 2mins we jumped in the ice from the aircon. (Ice talaga! eventhough we always turnoff the aircon whenever we're going outside our room.) We went to the front desk to report the incidence because the telephone was not functioning also. (Napuyat kami kasi uminit na sa room namin after that.) I'd like to comment also that we can't access the wifi. We heard that the other guest also can't connect during our stay.

Room Tip: Enjoy the pool at night! :D
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
One Tagaytay Pl... O, General Manager at One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear Weekend Getaway Guest,

Thank you for your comments, we value everything that you have said.

We apologise for the trouble you have experienced in your room. This situation is being addressed seriously and we are taking immediate action to resolve the issues. We hope this will not affect our relationship with you and your guests.

On your next visit do look for me personally so I can better assist you and your family. Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us anytime. We are here for you.

Blessed day ahead.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

One Tagaytay is a peaceful place. Relatively far from the Tagaytay busy streets. The hotel is located along Tagaytay-Calamba Road, from the Sta Rosa road, you turn left to picnic grove and palace in the sky.

The place is at the left side, with 7eleven and a church nearby.

The rooms are fine with comfortable beds.
A mid-range hotel.

However, public transportation might be difficult at night, after 10pm.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for your recent stay at our hotel, It was a pleasure service you!
We hope that the accommodations and service were to your liking, we would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again anytime soon.

Looking forward to your next visit and we wish you the best.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed in twin room with balcony overlooking Taal Lake. The location is along the road with store and atm machine near the ground floor. It is near picnic grove where you can relax, ride horse, or fish feet massage. The hotel has cozy pool.

Open parking on the side on the hotel is okay but the basement parking has limited parking space and one way/ narrow ramp.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experiences. Our entire team is delighted to hear that you felt at home and that you enjoyed the overlooking view of Taal Lake.

We would be very happy in having you with us soon again, we extend our best regards to you and to your family.

Blessed day ahead.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

We've stayed at One Tagaytay a number of times and it remains our "comfort hotel" in Tagaytay. However, it's been showing signs of wear & tear lately and I think they're now scrimping on amenities. Nevertheless, it's still clean & comfy, and service is satisfactory. I appreciate the welcome drinks upon arrival/check-in especially during the summer when the weather's so hot. I also like that there's a 711 in front of the hotel. Sadly, the Rowena's store just outside the lobby is no longer there. I also hope they would improve on their breakfast buffet. It's been practically the same all these years. More variety, perhaps? All in all, it's a nice, decent boutique hotel and I don't mind staying here again. I would appreciate some improvements, though.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family

Dear Our Comfort Hotel Guest,

We thank you for choosing us during your resent stay, we appreciate all your comments and we are seriously taking into consideration all your kind thoughts regarding the property.

We hope to seeing you soon again and we promise you there will be more improvements. All our staff truly cares about you and all your travels and we guarantee you we will make your next visit more comfortable and memorable.

Do check out our website for further and new promotions that may interest your next visit.
Blessed day ahead!