Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Trip.com
SAVE US$7
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews picnic grove standard room buffet breakfast booked this hotel courteous staff horseback riding overnight stay reception area nice view taal volcano sitio erwin gazebo manila bathtub celebration ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

I stayed here last October 2020. I am delighted that I gave this Hotel a chance because they didn't disappoint. Location is perfect since they are just acriss Picnic Grove. Staff are courteous and warm and willing to help in every way. We booked a Premium Room with bathtub and is spacious and clean. Breakfast is plated and has a good serving. They have 2 pools but I hope there is a temperature control in their pools becuase the temperature in Tagaytay is very chilly.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and definitely would come back!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2020

Going in I knew how popular View Park Hotel was in the local area because of the reviews I read on Agoda, where I found the hotel. Still, I was so surprised about how nice and pleasant the staff was all throughout my booking journey.

Here's the thing, I paid for our overnight stay, we were only two, back in January through Agoda, but then the Taal explosion and the pandemic happened so it got pushed back and rescheduled in the first week of November. The coolest thing about it: it was the staff who tracked us, and perhaps their other clients, through SMS and calls, informing us when they will be open again. I don't think you can say that about other three-star hotels out there.

We booked for a Standard Room but it still had two beds and the room was quite larger than I expected. The bathroom had a heater, blower and several clean towels. They also offered free, "COVID kits" placed sa may side table.

Also, I appreciated that the Siglo restaurant is directly attached to the reception area, giving us easy access whenever we wanted a small meal. Their menu is filled with local recipes, but their meals were presented in quite nice platings. Plus, the serving was generous! Kahit yung clubhouse sandwich lang hindi namin ni-expect na ganon ka-filling and may ranch dressing pa for the banana and kamote chips. Anyways, this trip was so sulit! Will totally recommend it to Metro Manila tourists na gusto lang mag-unwind but not spend too much for one relaxing day.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 13 January 2020

I and my friend had booked accommodations for two nights via booking.com, from December 31 to January 2. We couldn't contact the owner after we arrived and after failing to do that after two hours, we gave up and sought alternative accommodations. So that's how we ended up in View Park.

The hotel has a modest facade, hiding the good facilities and the warmth and professionalism of the staff. In particular, I'd like to mention a young woman named Ava who did all she could to help us. Also Erwin, who helped me with documentation to facilitate my quest for a refund from booking.com.

We had a wonderful time, and we would recommend this hotel to friends. We were lucky that Taal volcano didn't
erupt while we were there.

I wrote a verse on the eruption yesterday:

We’re not lovers, Taal

I just was there,
And I didn’t see you.

Viking

Date of stay: December 2019
ramon r, Public Relations Manager at View Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Thank you for sharing your beautiful verses. We are now focusing on finding #BeautyFromAshes and are grateful for the outpouring of love and support from many kind people. After all that has happened to all of us, and in other parts of the world even, we are overjoyed with reading your review. Thank you for all the kind words and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2020

The hotel and view is excellent for family staycation! The pool and facilities are well maintained. The staffs are all friendly and accommodating! The hotel restaurant, Siglo, offers and serves very delicious foods and the restaurant staff are all friendly with the kids!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Totoremz

Oh my, reading your exuberant review just gives an extra spring to our step! Thank you so much for sharing your memorable experience at View Park Hotel Tagaytay. We hope to see you and your lovely family again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

As I told to myself we will definitely coming back to this hotel to "Make Great Memories Happen" again. Indeed we definitely came back last December 22-23, 2019 for a Pre-Christmas Family Bonding. If I will rate this hotel again, I will now give Viewpark Hotel a 5 star. There's a lot of improvements and upgrades in their amenities in a span of more than a year.. There's a new building and a new swimming pool. Viewpark Hotel maintains its excellent customer service. Their ever courteous staff. They still live up to their motto that "They Make Great Memories Happen"

Trip type: Traveled with family
View P, Public Relations Manager at View Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2020

Wow, whenever we hear guests refer to our tag line (We make great memories happen), not once but twice, simply means we are doing what we set out to do. Thank you so much for sharing your experience, especially when you noted all the little things. Reading your heartwarming story is exactly how we wanted to end an exciting decade and move on to a brand new one. Here’s to more travels for you and your family this year!