Hotel Kimberly(Tagaytay)
US$102
US$74
US$158
Agoda.com
All reviewspicnic grovestandard roomacoustic nightspeople's parklimited parking spacehappy anniversaryfruit platterbuffet breakfasttwo thumbsvisit tagaytayaccommodating staffswimming poollong weekendbooked this hotelan overnight staytourist spotsfilipino food
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

It was my first time to stay in the Tagaytay area for a few days and we stayed in a lovely place located in front of People's Park Tagaytay,View Park Hotel.
The facility itself is cozy and simple,yet elegant,with a lot of nooks to spend time and chat in.
Everyone there at the hotel,is extremely polite and they really try to do everything they can to accomodate your requests!

I really liked the food as well,during this trip my birthday happened and I had a birthday platter with a birthday song to match!
It was really a lovely stay

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Jopet Esther B
ramon r, Public Relations Manager at View Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

We like gems -- they're sparkly, they're bright and they tend to make people feel good. Being described as a gem in Tagaytay makes us feel good. But what makes us even happier is knowing that we were able to make great memories happen during your stay with us. Thank you for choosing View Park Hotel on your first time to stay in Tagaytay, on your birthday to boot! We wish that the next 365 days will shimmer and shine like the most precious of gems for you and those the people you love. Cheers!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a night for my partner & I's 3rd Anniversary. I pencil booked a standad room through e-mail and their reply came in very fast.

As soon as we parked, the staff already showed great service for waiting for us with a big umbrella, to hop off the car since it was raining hard. The check-in & the welcome drinks are

We were assisted to our room. In all honesty, the room they first gave us was small. And there was NO CELLULAR SERVICE at all. So I gave the front desk a call and asked them if there is a different room of the same type that we could transfer to. The front desk staffs were AMAZING. Especially, Louis! He's the one who helped us transfer without extra charge. I actually think we got upgraded for free because the room we transferred to was twice as big, has two double beds, bigger closet and a mini refrigerator- all of which cannot be found on the standard room we originally booked. That for only 2,000PhP? SUPERB.

The staff always reminds us to call if we ever need any thing. I asked Louis at the front desk about the Pool regulations. He told me that there's a dress code but if ever we don't have our swimwear with us, we could still go for a quick dip as long as we are not wearing maong shorts. He was also kind enough to warn us that the pool has no heater and that the water could be so cold..... and boy was he right

The complimentary plated breakfast could either be served at the open area by the pool (i think) or be delivered at your hotel room. We had it delivered in our room at 7am and it arrived at 6:55am! Talk about punctuality!
Upon check-in we were asked if there's any special occasion that we are celebrating. I told them its our anniversary and the next morning, after breakfast, they delivered 2 cupcakes with a little message and it was really sweet of them.

Upon check out, they told me that since it's also their anniversary, I am now entitled for a LIFETIME 10% DISCOUNT whenever I check in. Wow just wow. And also, a few hours after check-out, the hotel texted me thanking for the stay. I mean, who does that? And I honestly think I should be the one thanking them for the great service. I would definitely be back and would 100% recommend it to everyone I know.

Stayed: September 2017
4  Thank Danice Jessicah B
ramon r, Public Relations Manager at View Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Can you believe that we've all got huge smiles right now after reading your story? Going through a detailed account of your experience from the moment you arrived all the way till you checked out is one of the perks of our job. Hearing your voice of satisfaction just made our day. So thank you very much! Yes, we are thanking you for choosing View Park Hotel Tagaytay to celebrate your 3rd Anniversary. We are grateful that you took the time to share in great detail your stay with us. We are so looking forward to welcoming you back soon, hopefully on the upcoming holiday season which is the most festive time at the hotel. Cheers!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and spacious family room. The terrace in our room overview the pool. The food taste good and not so expensive. We enjoyed our dinner in the bar and my cousin happened to jam with their band.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Airomano
ramon r, Public Relations Manager at View Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are grateful for the excellent rating you gave, but we derive greater satisfaction knowing that you had a memorable time with your family at View Park Hotel Tagaytay. Your detailed assessment of our services and amenities also gave us relevant feedback on how we are living our motto: making great memories happen for our guests. We wish you and your family more travels and more priceless bonding moments (hopefully with us again, soon)!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Location: We brought a car with us so I'm not sure whether it is accessible but it is just across Picnic grove and is just by the side of the road so we never missed it.

Check In- Starting from the inquiry, the front desk associate was very accommodating. Check in was a breeze. We were even served welcome drinks although it was too sweet, it was a still a nice gesture and was very much appreciated. They allowed us to check in early since the room was already available so that's definitely a plus.

The Room - The standard room was basic as expected. The is little or no natural light that comes in because of its location but the weather is lovely and I preferred hanging out on the trellis area.

Amenities - The pool was clean although we didn't really swim. The trellis area has a lovely ambiance and is definitely romantic, they have to do something about the mosquitoes though. The wifi is superb! The cable is a bit wonky but we got to watch seamlessly online though so it was fine.

Breakfast - The accommodation came with a free breakfast and we had it served at the trellis area and it was great. I had the Bangus and it tastes really good.

Overall service - Topnotch! All the staff, even the gardeners, the guards and the workers are very nice and friendly. Everyone you meet along the hallway or those who pass by you will greet you with a smile. Every request is immediately acted upon( especially when I requested to borrow a hair dryer because t wasn't provided in the room).

Check Out - A breeze as well. They asked me to answer a survey which I happily filled out.

Will I stay there again? YES!
Will I recommend it to my friends? YES!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne C

"Affordable" and "5-star" are words we do not often come across in one sentence to describe us and it is with pride to know that our guest thinks so. We believe that premium service should be accessible to all, whatever the budget, and we work hard to maintain our work ethic. Thank you very much for your very detailed review, the excellent rating, the kind words and sincere appreciation of all that we offer. Beyond all these, the summary of your experienced distilled into three simple words: "Affordable 5-Star Service" is what made us break out in song and dance. We wish you many more memorable travels before the year ends. And YES! we most definitely look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is 2-star so expect anything much fancy. It is above 2 star but not quite 3 star.

The staff are nice and professional. Room is clean but small. Our room 202 is ok but the bath tub is old and stained so looks dirty. Rooms are not sound-proof so you can hear other people's business.

Breakfast is typical Filipino and fruits are fresh.

Surprisingly they can accommodate big group. So nice for budget-friendly accommodation.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Leilanie N
ramon r, Public Relations Manager at View Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to provide accommodations to suit different budgets and preferences. We wish you more relaxing adventures and travels in the near future, hopefully back in our beautiful city of Tagaytay.