2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$61
Trip.com$38
Agoda.com$39
Vio.com$38
Etrip$38
eDreams$34
All reviews picnic grove standard room small pool visit tagaytay brewed coffee free breakfast hot and cold shower reception area taal volcano sitio gazebo guard dip cabinet television requests serving
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016

The location is very accessible to all must-sees in Tagaytay: parks, churches, restos. The staff were very accommodating and courteous, always warm with their smiles and prompt in responding to your needs. The food in Siglo, the hotel's dining venue, was cozy and the food well-cooked and presented.
With hotels and bed and breakfast stay-ins located in every nook and cranny of Tagaytay City, View Park is one you'd want to come back for a quiet, relaxing and feel-good weekend getaway place. Kudos to Bert for recommending us this place.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank CHERYL V
Reviewed August 28, 2016

Great customer service. Will definitely come back again. The loaction is great, far from traffic, and it near in our favorite resto Java Jazz Coffee. I just wish it will be a pet friendly hotel so we could bring our pet too.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Teresa Jocylyn M
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Great hotel and notable customer service. I cannot express enough our gratitude espcially KOBe who made the night with his remarkable romantic dinner set up.ARJay for the romantic live music performance. Its a plus for JD for assisting us with everything during our dinner. Thank you so much for the romantic dinner with my boyfriend,its was absolutely perfect. The hotel has a nice garden,a perfect place to do picture taking.I also wanted to say a massive thank you to chad, anna, lester, weng and erwin for the support plus effort that we will never forget. It is indeed one of the most unforgettable moment for us!!we will surely recommend this hotel to our friends . A very unique hotel with superb staffs with the best costumer service..

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jam C
Reviewed August 11, 2016

There's a lot of good points about this hotel, we stayed here for overnight to celebrate my fiance's birthday. The food is great, staff are really accommodating and attentive, especially the guard who brought us umbrella because it was raining hard. The hotel is in front of picnic grove park so it wasn't hard to locate. I really like the small garden at the back, it was relaxing and very comfortable. I thought of going back here to celebrate our anniversary or wedding perhaps if the price is right. Kudos to Everyone!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Applebratz
Reviewed August 8, 2016

My fiance and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in View Park Hotel. The hotel was intimate and nice and it was easy to find (just across Picnic Grove). I've read reviews about this hotel and all of them remarked how awesome the customer service is, and yes, their customer service was impressive. The staffs are pro-active with attending their customers' concern and all of them wear a smile when greeting their guests. We have a deluxe room and even though it was smaller than I had expected and there's no bathtub, it was nice nonetheless! The room was clean and smelled fresh!
Since it was Sunday, they have a buffet for breakfast. It's simple but satisfying and as usual, their staffs were very accomodating. They even gave us a small treat of dessert with a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY written in chocolate sauce! It's cute!
We didn't have the chance to try Adam's cafe but the foods and cocktails in Siglo restaurant is delicious and the price is sulit.
I would recommend this place and I will definitely come here again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple