Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews infinity pool prestige room nice view taal lake breakfast spread ceiling fan great staycation upon check wifi connection boutique hotel lahat bellissima balcony instagram weekday toiletries hahaha
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021

We had a father's day celebration here at Escala. Unfortunately, the infinity pool is not in service until further notice (in compliance with Tagaytay health protocols). I would like to commend Sir Ariel for his service at the restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 18 May 2021

the place is so beautiful. I really love the view of the taal. The staffs are so welcoming and hospitable. The room is neat and good. It is actually my second time to checkin on this hotel and it didn't disappoint me that I choose to stay on this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

This is my second time in Escala..My family and I stayed for a night and as expected, the view, the food, and the service are all fantastic. These for me are the balance of a world class service.. Laham, our server indeed gave us one of the best customer service experience!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

We had sunset dinner and drinks at their restaurant! Very nice view and the service was superb -- special mention to our waiter, Laham. We had the carbonara, crispy tadyang, and a good bottle of wine from Chile.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed here last February, they price is kinda high knowing that the hotel could only offer their stunning infinity pool. When you look at their pictures over the internet it seems that they are offering a luxurious stay but they don't really, although their staff are really nice and their pool is really beautiful ❤

Date of stay: February 2021