2 people are viewing this hotel
US$134
Trip.comUS$144
eDreamsUS$198
Lol.travel
All reviews infinity pool nice view taal volcano cheese bread pork adobo breakfast buffet executive room walking distance the breakfast area ceiling fan upon check early check wifi connection bulalo boutique hotel lahat ranch
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2021

the place is so beautiful. I really love the view of the taal. The staffs are so welcoming and hospitable. The room is neat and good. It is actually my second time to checkin on this hotel and it didn't disappoint me that I choose to stay on this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

This is my second time in Escala..My family and I stayed for a night and as expected, the view, the food, and the service are all fantastic. These for me are the balance of a world class service.. Laham, our server indeed gave us one of the best customer service experience!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

We had sunset dinner and drinks at their restaurant! Very nice view and the service was superb -- special mention to our waiter, Laham. We had the carbonara, crispy tadyang, and a good bottle of wine from Chile.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed here last February, they price is kinda high knowing that the hotel could only offer their stunning infinity pool. When you look at their pictures over the internet it seems that they are offering a luxurious stay but they don't really, although their staff are really nice and their pool is really beautiful ❤

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

I like the ambiance, I think the price is worth it because of this, but rooms could improve. some lights are not working, some rooms look old, food is not good, midnight menu is so few yet they dont allow delivery from outside. During feb, the weather is soooo cold so bring jacket (it goes down til 16 degrees) The infinty pool is so beautiful yet a pain to swim in if the temperature is so cold. But it is manageable because of the view.

1  Thank samanthadecastro