“Great!”

Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Tagaytay
Batangas City, Philippines
“Great!”
Reviewed March 20, 2017

I spent my birthday very well! I highly recommend to families alike. My son had a great time with their playground and mini zoo. Also the swimming pool even thought it was cold! We will surely go back for our next visit.

Stayed February 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank leahmm28
KimberlyGM, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly, responded to this review, March 31, 2017
Dear leahmm28,

A belated happy birthday once more! Thank you for the feedback and recommendation. We truly value this!

Glad to hear you'll be back - it'd be our staff's pleasure to be of service to you once more.

Natalie Ng

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Its true - they have the nicest, courteous, all-smiling staff around the hotel. You can walk and explore the place, e.g. farm, and its good for photo shoot too. At night, they do bonfires, and play movies. Its really good for staycation - highly recommended.

Room Tip: Pool Side has the view of the pool, and the farm, and the sky/stars.
  • Stayed March 2017, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lora Jane Y
Dear Lora Jane Y,

Thank you very much for the review and recommendation. And thank you for the compliments to the staff...they will never tire of hearing that our guests appreciate them. We are glad you had a good staycation and hope to see you return again!

Makati, Philippines
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel due to a training from my office. I brought my family because a breastfeeding mom needs to bring her lil one so I can maintain my supply. I stayed there for 4 days and we all enjoyed it. First, the room I got is spaceous for the 3 of us (my mom, hubby and baby girl). Their rooms has a quaint terrace for you to enjoy the view and lush side of Tagaytay. Food is so good, if not the best! You'll get value for your money! Servings are big! Although the buffet breakfast is not your usual international choices still you will enjoy it! They have a farm, meaning not just plants but animals too which is something that you and your kids can enjoy visiting. Other than this are already the similar amenities you can experience with other hotels. They have wifi in the room and hot&cold shower.

For me, if you want a laid back and cozy hotel just to lounge and enjoy the food then I will suggest this one. My husband and I are planning to book again soon!

Also, it's a plus that all staffs are friendly and accommodating.

Stayed January 2017, traveled on business
2 Thank Leslie S
Dear Leslie S,

Thank you for this detailed, 5'star review. It's wonderful to see you and your husband really enjoyed it and brought your baby to stay.

We are so pleased that you consider our food the best in the area...Chef is definitely happy.

We look forward to your family's return...I'm sure your little one will enjoy the animals and open spaces as time passes. May you create special memories every time you are here!

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed March 14, 2017

We enjoyed our stay in this hotel especially my children. They were able to go swimming, play in the playground and game room. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We will definitely visit again cause my children will not get bored in this hotel.

Stayed March 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank jnlunaria
Dear jnlunaria,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review of your stay at Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay. It's great to know you and your children enjoyed it! We certainly look forward to your next visit.

Luzon, Philippines
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Our family visited Hotel Kimberly for the second time last February 2017 to celebrate our child's 5th birthday. As we were also here 3 years ago, we got the impression that this hotel is indeed family- and child-friendly.

As our child is now more mature, he got to enjoy the hotel services and facilities better. Overall, I believe he had a great time. He especially enjoyed the playground and the mini zoo.

The staff were still very accommodating and responded to our requests courteously. They even obliged to give a slide of cake and sing a birthday song to our son during breakfast.

The room and the hotel amenities (e.g., pool area, garden) were clean and relaxing. The playground and the mini zoo were engaging, especially for kids.

The food was fine and worth the price.

Internet (wifi) access was weak though.

Overall, our family experience for the second time in Hotel Kimberly was very good. And for us, this hotel is always worth coming back to.

• Stayed February 2017, traveled with family
2 Thank loids2014
Dear loids2014,

Thank you so much for this detailed and wonderful review!

It's always a pleasure to see our guests return and enjoy themselves time and time again. And it is an honor and privilege for us to see you celebrate special occasions at Kimberly.

We hope to see you return again to create more warm memories of your family!