“Great!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Tagaytay
Batangas City, Philippines
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

I spent my birthday very well! I highly recommend to families alike. My son had a great time with their playground and mini zoo. Also the swimming pool even thought it was cold! We will surely go back for our next visit.

Stayed February 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank leahmm28

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

Its true - they have the nicest, courteous, all-smiling staff around the hotel. You can walk and explore the place, e.g. farm, and its good for photo shoot too. At night, they do bonfires, and play movies. Its really good for staycation - highly recommended.

Room Tip: Pool Side has the view of the pool, and the farm, and the sky/stars.
  • Stayed March 2017, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Lora Jane Y
Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in this hotel due to a training from my office. I brought my family because a breastfeeding mom needs to bring her lil one so I can maintain my supply. I stayed there for 4 days and we all enjoyed it. First, the room I got is spaceous for the 3 of us (my mom, hubby and baby girl). Their rooms has a quaint terrace for you to enjoy the view and lush side of Tagaytay. Food is so good, if not the best! You'll get value for your money! Servings are big! Although the buffet breakfast is not your usual international choices still you will enjoy it! They have a farm, meaning not just plants but animals too which is something that you and your kids can enjoy visiting. Other than this are already the similar amenities you can experience with other hotels. They have wifi in the room and hot&cold shower.

For me, if you want a laid back and cozy hotel just to lounge and enjoy the food then I will suggest this one. My husband and I are planning to book again soon!

Also, it's a plus that all staffs are friendly and accommodating.

Stayed January 2017, traveled on business
2 Thank Leslie S
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay in this hotel especially my children. They were able to go swimming, play in the playground and game room. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We will definitely visit again cause my children will not get bored in this hotel.

Stayed March 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank jnlunaria
Luzon, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our family visited Hotel Kimberly for the second time last February 2017 to celebrate our child's 5th birthday. As we were also here 3 years ago, we got the impression that this hotel is indeed family- and child-friendly.

As our child is now more mature, he got to enjoy the hotel services and facilities better. Overall, I believe he had a great time. He especially enjoyed the playground and the mini zoo.

The staff were still very accommodating and responded to our requests courteously. They even obliged to give a slide of cake and sing a birthday song to our son during breakfast.

The room and the hotel amenities (e.g., pool area, garden) were clean and relaxing. The playground and the mini zoo were engaging, especially for kids.

The food was fine and worth the price.

Internet (wifi) access was weak though.

Overall, our family experience for the second time in Hotel Kimberly was very good. And for us, this hotel is always worth coming back to.

• Stayed February 2017, traveled with family