Hotel Kimberly
Daj Suites(Tagaytay)
US$39
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
Hotel Dominique(Tagaytay)
US$61
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsmovie nightmini zoofarm animalsanimal feedingfree popcornobstacle coursehorseback ridingair hockeykid friendly hotelbig playgroundmarshmallow roastingtable tennissmall farmplay groundkiddie poolrabbitfamily hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 7, 2017

It was lucky that I found this gem in Tagaytay and thanks to the good reviews I found here in TripAdvisor about this hotel. Its a great place to stay with family and friends especially during holidays because they have pretty Christmas decorations. The hotel has spacious rooms for a family of 5 and they have different amenities as well. They have swimming pools, a mini shop, a restaurant, a movie room, a game room, a function room wherein that time we stayed, a wedding reception was happening and a farm with live animals like horses, sheep, bunnies, and ducks.

Their food was good and you can even dine beside the swimming pool because they have dining tables setup near it. The staffs are very accommodating as well. What we really enjoyed in this hotel is their farm and their large piece of land at the back of the hotel. Me and my sister were even allowed to pet and feed their bunnies and we really enjoyed it.

Hotel Kimberly is really a good place to stay and will recommend it to friends when they go to Tagaytay. Will also come back here with family!

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Claudine L
KimberlyGM, General Manager at Hotel Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

Dear Claudine L,

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I'm glad you liked everything about it and will recommend us to your friends. That truly is the highest compliment! Very much appreciated.

We look forward to your return with your family!

Reviewed January 6, 2017

It has been a week since we were at Kimberly Hotel but the memories of the place still amazes me.

Brought my family last December. All in all we were 12 with 3 Senior Citizens.

I chose the hotel because it was not overlooking the lake. I was thinking that it will be cheaper than most which are along the lake view. It was also near the commercial establishments by around 10min if there’s anything that we might need. As it turned out, we toured once again what the area can offer. Had breakfast at McDonald’s then went to Skyranch and stayed there while we wait for our check- in at the hotel.

The hotel is situated around 2km away from Skyranch. As I have never been there, I was skeptical. As I saw the hotel and parked, I know I made the right the choice.

Kimberly has spacious parking and you will be greeted by the smiles of the porters as they help you out with your luggage. Check in was fast too. They just asked me for the confirmation email as I paid it online and that’s it.

The hotel was busy as it was Christmas season. I liked their decorations which was pretty modest. It wasn’t a big hotel as I am used to corporate hotels, this hotel was like a leisure vacation hotel. It was really relaxing and quite right for my family. Kids ran to the play room at once where they spent most of their free times. Air hockey was great plus the table hockey. Shooting for basketballs was enjoyable too. The room was clean and air-conditioned.

Our rooms were large with the usual amenities provided. The breakfast buffet was not big as you might be accustomed to others but it was just perfect for us. The servers were polite and always with a smile to everything. They were very welcoming and one will feel right at home. We always sit by the pool where the kids were. When my family had dinner at Cafe K, they were very appreciative of the sumptuous food. Food wont hurt your pocket. It was very affordable.

It was a surprise to find that you don’t need to leave the hotel to enjoy as it offers many things. From time to time whenever you walk by a hotel personnel they will remind you of the activities in store for the day. They are always there to assist! We love the movie night with free pop corns. We enjoyed making s’ mores and just sitting by the bonfire while the kids shrieks roasting their marshmallows. We explored the place in the morning where we took pictures by the bridge or by the pool as we go to the animals at the farm. There were selected animals only but their presence still brought in delight to the kids. The caretaker also showed us the fresh vegetable garden that they use to serve in the hotel and maintained in hydroponic system. You will also notice their supervisor or manager observing on the sides and ensuring that all goes well.

Going back, we had a mini tournament and used the set up at the play ground. It can be great for team buildings of small companies too! Overall our stay was great. We all don’t want to leave just yet but since I am with vacationers we need to hop to other gatherings. We will definitely be back!

Oh to those who will book, you will love their activities next Christmas and the New Year! I am sure that in other months the hotel will provide a fun filled stay!

Thank you Kimberly Hotel! (who is Kimberly?!) :)

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank VinciMom

Dear vincimom,

Thank you very, very much for your thoroughly flattering and detailed review of your Hotel Kimberly stay. I was so pleased to read that you overcame your initial skepticism and decided you made the right choice! I am glad you enjoyed every aspect and look forward to your return again. Please do stay longer next time!

Reviewed January 5, 2017

We had our start of year vacation and it was great fun. The place is generously spacious, halls, lobby and the recreational play area - very good for kids to roam and run. The farm is an excellent idea to introducing toddlers to friendly pets and farm animals, and they get to pet the animals too! The room was okay, the bathroom experience could be better improved though. The food was great, serving sizes were good, The CPA was very flavorful, I personally thought one of the best adobos I've had. I certainly will consider staying there again should we return to Tagaytay for a vacation.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank B L

Dear B L,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you had a fun vacation and liked the room, farm and food. Please do let me know if you have any suggestions for improving your bathroom experience. I'd love to hear from you. I can be reached here thru messaging or you may email me at natalie.ng@hotelkimberly.com.

We look forward to your next return in Tagaytay.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Family bonding, outdoor activities for kids and the whole family, nature trip, petting zoo, movie nights, bonfire, roasted marshmallows, indoor fitness center, yummy bulalo at cafe and dvds. All these are available in hotel kimberly.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank ladyrochelles

Dear ladyrochelles,

Thank you for the feedback. Glad you enjoyed all the activities during your short vacation. I certainly hope to see you return and stay longer in the future!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

It's a perfect place to bring the kids, they won't ever get bored! They enjoyed the swimming pool, playground and the petting farm. We were there for 3 days and 2 nights and did not even consider going out anymore since the hotel was enough to entertain the kids. The food at the restaurant was also good so we explored the menu and did not feel any need to eat outside. The playroom could use some upgrade but overall, we enjoyed our stay at Hotel Kimberly.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank maryelizabeth_ng

Dear maryelizabeth_ng,

Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed it for the whole 3 days!

Should you have any further comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact me here or by email to natalie.ng@hotelkimberly.com. We truly appreciate it and our focus is where we can improve.