“Highly recommended bike tour!”

Smile Bagan Travels
Ranked #12 of 31 Tours in Bagan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We have been blessed with the beauty of Bagan And it is our privilege and honor to share this beauty with you Explore Bagan with us, If not you, who? If not now, when? We are here to make your travel dream a reality!
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great guide! Super knowledgeable and open.

Tour itself is free but Chan works in tips. You won’t mind giving him something as it’s a fantastic tour.

Chan brought us around some of the top temples, a monastery, a small village to visit locals (and get tea and thanaka) then we got to try some local alcohol made from palm trees and we even had a nice vegetarian lunch at The Moon restaurant.

One of my favourite things about Chan was that he also told us about the current problems in Myanmar which was something playing on my mind.

It was a great day - very very highly recommended!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"tour"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went along for the bike tour while staying at the Osello Bello hostel. The tour was very fun and it was great to get book recommendations to learn about history and to see so many amazing sights.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I spend a half-day-tour with Chan exploring the highlights (and secret gems) of Bagan. As mentioned in other reviews, Chan's Englisch is extraordinary - apparently from 3 yrs English literature study. He was very knowledgeable and eager to discuss both Myanmar's history as well as contemporary topics. Chan offers other tour options, too, and has a network in different places of Myanmar, so he can help you arrange other activities as well. He was friendly, accomodating and flexible - in summary every bit I was hoping for in a guide. I would book a tour with him again any time and can only recommend to reach out to him.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Chan is a great tour guide who is very welcoming. Not only is his English exceptional, but he has a great motivation to answer all questions, and if he doesn't know the answer, he will go out of his way to figure out an answer. On top of his dedication to Myanmar and Myanmar's rich history, he also creates a very comfortable environment. He goes far out of his way to make sure the tour is satisfactory for you and is eager to listen to you. I would eagerly recommend Chan to anyone traveling to Bagan.