All reviews sky lounge sofa bed swimming pool strategic location mini market coffee shops and restaurants high floor room all you can eat recommended hotel city view sufficient space staff named night view enjoyed my stay feel happy hotel facilities air conditioning
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had a nice stay here last week. Got some minor problems : get checked in was so queue, closet flushing was weak, and bed headboard light was out of service.Great experience were : nice welcoming message at the room, clean and smells good

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRIS_Pontianak, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Pontianak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Cheers Mr. Roving,

Thank You for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.com

Your positive and constructive feedback will be share to all HARRIS player for our concern toward the point highlighted.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at HARRIS Hotel Pontianak with more facilities to enjoy.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice hospitality! Clean bed and bathroom, all-in facilities as well as strategic place to hang around Pontianak and its cuisines - close to Abang Kepiting, Apollo Mi Tiaw and others Pontianak hubbub. Would recommend this hotel to my circle in Jakarta.

Trip type: Traveled on business
HARRIS_Pontianak, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Pontianak, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Cheers Ibu Nurul,

Thank You for sharing 4 star rating review on Tripadvisor.com

Your positive feedback for clean bed and bathroom and all the facilities will be useful recommendation for other traveller. And we will also share it to all HARRIS player in order to keep it up consistently.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Stay for one night here at their unique room because I had an event in their function room.
The room is spacious about 28m2 and I got high floor, so I can see the city view.

I like the bed, they also provide the bolster - feels like home
the check in and check out process is so fast,
If I come back to Pontianak, definitely I would stay in Harris Hotel again

• Trip type: Traveled on business
HARRIS_Pontianak, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Pontianak, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Cheers Mrs. Uthinx,

Thank You for sharing 5 star rating review on Tripadvisor.com,

Your positive feedback for the room and fast check in/ out process will be share to All HARRIS player in order to keep their spirit up.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

The hotel is well located with food joints all around. Situated at Gajah Mada the main street of Pontianak, the hotel is a safe and convenient.

Hotel has got a lift for the handicap as the front is accessible via steps and an escalator to go up at the side. Taking is haphazard outside nothing uncommon along Gajah Mada.

This hotel has one of the best safe installations. It is well lit, and for once I have found a safe that the user need not have to knell or be in n awkward to operate the safe.
The bathroom and toilets are clean. Only problem is that housekeeping is rather slow at times. It took me two days to get an extra pillow for my wife and me. They would clean the rooms in the afternoon and once they cleaned my room but was was short of towels. We had to call to get them to provide us with towels as I was due for an appointment.

A problem with many of hotels I live in is that they don't check if their bed lamps are working. One of the lights on my headboard was out of order.

Except for those shortcomings mentioned above it is a good hotel to live in.Staff are polite and friendly. Hopefully they will speed up their services.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view. The room I had, had my windows that faced the wall of the neighbouring hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HARRIS_Pontianak, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Pontianak, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Cheers Mr. Jeffrey C,

Thank You for sharing your 4 star rating review on Tripadvisor.com

Your positive and constructive feedback will be share to All HARRIS player as our commitment to keep our service, product and facilities up towards.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at Harris hotel. The staff was friendly and quick to respond to my needs. The breakfast variety was good. The room was spacious. It made want to stay at another Harris hotel somewhere.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRIS_Pontianak, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Pontianak, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Cheers Ms. Zairdra M,

Thank You for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.com

Your positive feedback for friendly, quick respond of staff, good breakfast menu and good room will be share to all HARRIS player as their hardworking are paid off.