“Made travelling in India a hassle free affair”
Review of Indian Panorama

Indian Panorama
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Tiruchirappalli
More attraction details
Owner description: Indian Panorama is a reputed Inbound Tour Operator in India, offering private day tours. We are specialist in Tailor-made tours. We have a close network of 11 offices all over India.We arrange transport, hotel, Guides, flight and train tickets. We received 2 National Tourism Awards from the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.We are approved by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Tourism.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our recent trip to Rajasthan covering Udaipur, Jodhpur and Jaipur. Met by a representative at the airport and from then, everything had been arranged satisfactorily. We loved the heritage hotels. Our driver Mahesh was informative and saw to all our needs. Thank you for easing our journey in India

All reviews
"head office"
"indian travel"
"took great care"

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Service is excellent ! from the whole planning to sending us off at the airport - their service was amazing. we were clueless initially on where to visit/how many days each place would need, sights to visit, etc but their staff patiently corresponded with us via email, answering almost every query patiently.

Our guide Sathes was a gem - he is polite, knowledgable and always there for us. They made us fall in love with india !

Thank you for the wonderful service.

If i were to go back to india, i would definitely use their service again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I would like to highlight the fabulous service and follow up provided by Mr. Vishnu, I had met him when staying at the Madurai Heritage Hotel and since then he has continued to support me and my wife with cab services from Madurai ~ Kodaikannal.

I recommend his services and all his Drivers are excellent and reliable.

Regards
karan

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I would like to highlight the wonderful experience lived during our trip through Northern India. Special mention for our personal driver Mr. Anil, for his great professionalism, patience and good work. Despite the traffic jams and difficulties, he made me and my friends feel safe during the whole trip, always showing a smile.
If I return to India, I will contact you once again and Mr. Anil without a doubt.
Mr. Anil thank you so much for everything!!!!!
Isabel Rojas

2  Thank ixavelrox
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Went on a 10 day travel to South India with my aunty and had a very comfortable and safe journey all through with our car and driver.This was basically a temple travel and some of them were in the remote areas for which we were taken with great ease and comfort.The lunch stopover during our travel was also really good as the restauratnts were clean and the food delicious. We were also taken to clean restrooms. Take this opportunity to thank the management of the tour company for having organised the travel according to our itinerary and requirement. A note of special thanks to Ms Ramya for her efficient emails and response to all our needs and also to our driver Senthil a very pleasant, patient and caring person. Would definitely do my further travels with Panorama and would recommend their services to all travelling to India. Wishing them success in all their endeavour.