“Incredible India . . .”
Review of Indian Panorama

Indian Panorama
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Tiruchirappalli
More attraction details
Owner description: Indian Panorama is a reputed Inbound Tour Operator in India, offering private day tours. We are specialist in Tailor-made tours. We have a close network of 11 offices all over India.We arrange transport, hotel, Guides, flight and train tickets. We received 2 National Tourism Awards from the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.We are approved by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Tourism.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Recently returned from a 15 day tour of Northern India, mainly the 'Golden Triangle'. This was a photographic holiday with a friend and it certainly lived up to our expectations. Thanks to Peter and all his staff at Indian Panorama for organising everything for us, First Class service all round, thank you.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"memorable holiday"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

We are in the midst of a 6 week trip to India, 3 weeks in the south and 3 weeks in the north. Tim from Indian Panorama helped us plan and implement a varied and fascinating exploration of India, for our first time travelling here. My inquisitive, explorer husband Graham researched and planned our various locations and Tim helped us refine and enrich our trip through a back and forth of well over 100 emails! Tim always responded promptly to Graham and was an incredibly knowledgeable consultant for finessing the details of this fabulous adventure. We have been particularly impressed with the high quality of our homestays and other accommodations and have especially enjoyed the unique, intellectual and interesting aspects of each of our hosts. We have learned so much from them! All the fine details and organization of our trip have worked extremely well and we always felt that everything was all looked after so well. We especially enjoyed our Madurai foody night tour and early morning walking
tour with Karthik, from Indian Panorama. What an awesome learning experience!! (He is pictured in the black shirt with us below.)

I must admit that India had never been on my travel bucket list but I have truly enjoyed all of our experiences here to date. It was a stroke of luck for us getting our most amazing and lively driver, Viji, for the southern portion of our trip, Not only is he a highly skilled driver, he has outstanding communication and social skills and an impish sense of humour that made our time with him truly sparkle! I know that being with Viji helped me to relax and enjoy all of our southern India adventures which far surpassed my expectations for this trip! He even arranged a surprise cake on the morning of my birthday!! (He is pictured in the white shirt with us below.)

We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tim at Indian Panorama and particularly, our new friend and driver Viji for an absolutely spectacular trip to India that will be sure to surpass your expectations too!

3  Thank Susan S
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

This was my second time using Indian Panorama (Tour of North India - 10days) and I fully expect to be returning again ... and again. In short, if you provide Indian Panorama with the broad brush strokes of the type of experience you’d like in India, they will fill in all of the finer brush strokes with the result being a lifetime’s worth of memories ... and a seamless tour (from hotels, to drivers, to guides). They are with you every step of the way (pre-trip planning, meeting and greeting at every airport arrival and departure, representative service during the trip) providing support and guidance. I lost my vouchers during the trip, but they reassured me that it would not be a problem and resolved things within the day ... they provide that level of professional support. I can not recommend a more worthy team of professionals than Indian Panorama.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

I have just got back from 18 days in India booked through Indian Panorama and the whole trip was wonderful. My driver/guide Albin was lovely company and full of good advice and suggestions for things to see, eat or do (and is an excellent driver, somehow negotiating the unpredictable roads faultlessly!) The help and support from the office and administration team meant I felt I always had someone to contact if I needed to which makes a good safety net for me travelling alone. I have travelled with this company twice now and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Thanks

See more reviews
Reviewed March 6, 2018

I arrived back yesterday from three weeks in India going from Delhi through Rajasthan and to South India. I could not have been more impressed by the efficiency and overall seamless organisation given by Indian Panorama. They were always on hand if there was a query or I wanted to change an item on the itinerary, nothing was too much trouble. The representatives and drivers from Indian Panorama were welcoming at all times. All the guides we had again were 1st class and gave us an understanding of all the sights and history of the area. I can highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of going to India for a holiday.