“Excellent! ”
Review of Indian Panorama

Indian Panorama
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Tiruchirappalli
More attraction details
Owner description: Indian Panorama is a reputed Inbound Tour Operator in India, offering private day tours. We are specialist in Tailor-made tours. We have a close network of 11 offices all over India.We arrange transport, hotel, Guides, flight and train tickets. We received 2 National Tourism Awards from the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.We are approved by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Tourism.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

I have just got back from 18 days in India booked through Indian Panorama and the whole trip was wonderful. My driver/guide Albin was lovely company and full of good advice and suggestions for things to see, eat or do (and is an excellent driver, somehow negotiating the unpredictable roads faultlessly!) The help and support from the office and administration team meant I felt I always had someone to contact if I needed to which makes a good safety net for me travelling alone. I have travelled with this company twice now and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Thanks

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"memorable holiday"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed March 6, 2018

I arrived back yesterday from three weeks in India going from Delhi through Rajasthan and to South India. I could not have been more impressed by the efficiency and overall seamless organisation given by Indian Panorama. They were always on hand if there was a query or I wanted to change an item on the itinerary, nothing was too much trouble. The representatives and drivers from Indian Panorama were welcoming at all times. All the guides we had again were 1st class and gave us an understanding of all the sights and history of the area. I can highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of going to India for a holiday.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

This is the third time our family have utilised the services of Indian Panorama and once again we found them to be excellent. An eight day trip commencing in Goa - Hampi - Hassan - Mysore and finishing in Fort Cochin was excellent. We organised our hotels and decided what sights we wished to see and explore. Our driver Raj was fantastic and we were in awe of his driving skills and knowledge of this area. We always felt safe with him and his relaxed attitude and sense of humour saw us enjoying our time with him. Thoroughly recommend Indian Panorama, quick to respond to emails and work out an itinerary that works for you and meets your needs.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I found Indian Panorama through tripadvisor and it deserves it's five stars! From the initial planning steps to being dropped off for our flight home, they took great care of us. This was a family trip with the additional purpose of studying stepwells for my post graduate fellowship from university. Indian Panorama was very helpful in designing an itinerary that met both of those goals with a balance between the best of Northern Indian cultural monuments and study sites for the project. Our driver Kumar was absolutely incredible! He took us from Delhi to Ahmedabad, always with a smile and never ending patience.

In addition to the driver, Indian Panorama arranges for a representative to meet you for check-in at each hotel and for a local guide in each city. The guides were very knowledgeable and often took us off the beaten path.

Definitely a great company if you want the flexibility of designing your own trip! Their representatives are more than happy to go through numerous iterations until you find the perfect itinerary, don't hesitate to make changes to accommodations either.

While we barely scratched the surface of India as a whole, this was a wonderful introduction to Northern India!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 4, 2018

We spent 2 weeks in South India and booked a car and a driver and also a night on houseboat in Kerala with Indian Panorama (South Tourism). We had many mails with Mathan to organize our trip and his responses to emails were prompt and detailed. He took into account all our expectations. We had the pleasure to meet him at Trichy in the agency.
The car was very comfortable, the driver (Ganesh) was very carefull and pleasant. We highly recommend this agency, Indian Panorama (South Tourism) for a trip in India.