“Indian experience of top quality”
Review of Indian Panorama

Indian Panorama
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Tiruchirappalli
More attraction details
Owner description: Indian Panorama is a reputed Inbound Tour Operator in India, offering private day tours. We are specialist in Tailor-made tours. We have a close network of 11 offices all over India.We arrange transport, hotel, Guides, flight and train tickets. We received 2 National Tourism Awards from the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.We are approved by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Tourism.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I arrived back yesterday from three weeks in India going from Delhi through Rajasthan and to South India. I could not have been more impressed by the efficiency and overall seamless organisation given by Indian Panorama. They were always on hand if there was a query or I wanted to change an item on the itinerary, nothing was too much trouble. The representatives and drivers from Indian Panorama were welcoming at all times. All the guides we had again were 1st class and gave us an understanding of all the sights and history of the area. I can highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of going to India for a holiday.

All reviews
"delhi airport"
"head office"
"indian travel"

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This is the third time our family have utilised the services of Indian Panorama and once again we found them to be excellent. An eight day trip commencing in Goa - Hampi - Hassan - Mysore and finishing in Fort Cochin was excellent. We organised our hotels and decided what sights we wished to see and explore. Our driver Raj was fantastic and we were in awe of his driving skills and knowledge of this area. We always felt safe with him and his relaxed attitude and sense of humour saw us enjoying our time with him. Thoroughly recommend Indian Panorama, quick to respond to emails and work out an itinerary that works for you and meets your needs.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I found Indian Panorama through tripadvisor and it deserves it's five stars! From the initial planning steps to being dropped off for our flight home, they took great care of us. This was a family trip with the additional purpose of studying stepwells for my post graduate fellowship from university. Indian Panorama was very helpful in designing an itinerary that met both of those goals with a balance between the best of Northern Indian cultural monuments and study sites for the project. Our driver Kumar was absolutely incredible! He took us from Delhi to Ahmedabad, always with a smile and never ending patience.

In addition to the driver, Indian Panorama arranges for a representative to meet you for check-in at each hotel and for a local guide in each city. The guides were very knowledgeable and often took us off the beaten path.

Definitely a great company if you want the flexibility of designing your own trip! Their representatives are more than happy to go through numerous iterations until you find the perfect itinerary, don't hesitate to make changes to accommodations either.

While we barely scratched the surface of India as a whole, this was a wonderful introduction to Northern India!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We spent 2 weeks in South India and booked a car and a driver and also a night on houseboat in Kerala with Indian Panorama (South Tourism). We had many mails with Mathan to organize our trip and his responses to emails were prompt and detailed. He took into account all our expectations. We had the pleasure to meet him at Trichy in the agency.
The car was very comfortable, the driver (Ganesh) was very carefull and pleasant. We highly recommend this agency, Indian Panorama (South Tourism) for a trip in India.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I booked a week long tour in India for my Mom, several family members and friends traveling from the US. I spent a lot of time researching companies and having my friends in India double check the proposals. Indian Panorama was by far the best- they had nearly the same agenda as tour companies that were charging twice the price and based out of the US. They also were very upfront about the accommodations and nightly charges and let me review them and choose the places I prefered. I also found the staff very easy to work with and very responsive.

The feedback from my friends and family was outstanding. They raved about all of the tour guides, the hotels, and the entire experience. They found the vehicle comfortable and the drivers were very safe. They all would highly recommend using Indian Panorama as would I.