Book In Advance
Tours from Indian Panorama tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Indian Panorama
All reviews excellent service tour consultant driver mr south india every step of the way incredible india great driver two weeks many thanks visit india tamil nadu delhi airport head office first class service always on time high standard careful driver
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I booked a week long tour in India for my Mom, several family members and friends traveling from the US. I spent a lot of time researching companies and having my friends in India double check the proposals. Indian Panorama was by far the best- they had nearly the same agenda as tour companies that were charging twice the price and based out of the US. They also were very upfront about the accommodations and nightly charges and let me review them and choose the places I prefered. I also found the staff very easy to work with and very responsive.

The feedback from my friends and family was outstanding. They raved about all of the tour guides, the hotels, and the entire experience. They found the vehicle comfortable and the drivers were very safe. They all would highly recommend using Indian Panorama as would I.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

As a couple we traveled from Chennai to Goa in 21 days. The trip was very well organized, our driver, Suresh was excellent, the hotels of a high standard and above all, in every historical place we had very good guides who were necessary to understand the rich culture of South India.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Recently I returned home from a three week tour of South India with Indian Panorama. From the onset of planning the trip with Moorthy, I found this company to consistently exceed my expectations. Moorthy is not only knowledgeable and dedicated to his job, he is also one of the nicest people I’ve met in some time. I’m so happy to have had the opportunity to meet him and other superb staff in person in Trichy. His responses to emails were prompt and detailed. The itinerary we planned together was perfect. Accommodations were very good and the staff at these hotels gave undeniably the best customer service I have experienced in travel. Our driver, Gopi, was a highlight of our trip. He was reliable and an excellent driver. His shared stories about life in India and we had many discussions that helped me to understand India better and gave me a clearer sense of the realities of this magnificent country. I highly recommend Indian Panorama. I can’t wait to return to this part of the world and I will call on them again for their exceptional help and expertise. Thank you, Indian Panorama.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This is the second time we have used Indian Panorama and both times the planning, information and advice has been outstanding. They really listened to what we wanted and all the services provided were on time and efficient. The pre-trip information is good so you arrive well prepared. Be advised though the tipping culture means you need lots of rupees available as soon as you get there as you cannot bring them into the country.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We spent two weeks exploring Rajasthan using Indian Panorama for our car & driver. Their service was exemplary and our driver Rakesh was excellent and very helpful with suggestions and information. We always felt safe in the car with him driving and knew that he had our best interests at heart when recommending places to visit (without him we would have totally missed the Jain temple in Ranakpur)

We will definitely use Rakesh and Indian Panorama on our next visit to India.

Date of experience: January 2018