“Very professional agency for my trip in South India.”
Review of Indian Panorama

Indian Panorama
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Tiruchirappalli
More attraction details
Owner description: Indian Panorama is a reputed Inbound Tour Operator in India, offering private day tours. We are specialist in Tailor-made tours. We have a close network of 11 offices all over India.We arrange transport, hotel, Guides, flight and train tickets. We received 2 National Tourism Awards from the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.We are approved by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Tourism.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We spent 2 weeks in South India and booked a car and a driver and also a night on houseboat in Kerala with Indian Panorama (South Tourism). We had many mails with Mathan to organize our trip and his responses to emails were prompt and detailed. He took into account all our expectations. We had the pleasure to meet him at Trichy in the agency.
The car was very comfortable, the driver (Ganesh) was very carefull and pleasant. We highly recommend this agency, Indian Panorama (South Tourism) for a trip in India.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"careful driver"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I booked a week long tour in India for my Mom, several family members and friends traveling from the US. I spent a lot of time researching companies and having my friends in India double check the proposals. Indian Panorama was by far the best- they had nearly the same agenda as tour companies that were charging twice the price and based out of the US. They also were very upfront about the accommodations and nightly charges and let me review them and choose the places I prefered. I also found the staff very easy to work with and very responsive.

The feedback from my friends and family was outstanding. They raved about all of the tour guides, the hotels, and the entire experience. They found the vehicle comfortable and the drivers were very safe. They all would highly recommend using Indian Panorama as would I.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

As a couple we traveled from Chennai to Goa in 21 days. The trip was very well organized, our driver, Suresh was excellent, the hotels of a high standard and above all, in every historical place we had very good guides who were necessary to understand the rich culture of South India.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Recently I returned home from a three week tour of South India with Indian Panorama. From the onset of planning the trip with Moorthy, I found this company to consistently exceed my expectations. Moorthy is not only knowledgeable and dedicated to his job, he is also one of the nicest people I’ve met in some time. I’m so happy to have had the opportunity to meet him and other superb staff in person in Trichy. His responses to emails were prompt and detailed. The itinerary we planned together was perfect. Accommodations were very good and the staff at these hotels gave undeniably the best customer service I have experienced in travel. Our driver, Gopi, was a highlight of our trip. He was reliable and an excellent driver. His shared stories about life in India and we had many discussions that helped me to understand India better and gave me a clearer sense of the realities of this magnificent country. I highly recommend Indian Panorama. I can’t wait to return to this part of the world and I will call on them again for their exceptional help and expertise. Thank you, Indian Panorama.