“Great hike with Rondo Dwarf Safari”
Review of Rondo Dwarf Safari

Rondo Dwarf Safari
Ranked #78 of 201 Outdoor Activities in Moshi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rondo Dwarf Safari gives you an opportunity to see the beauty of Tanzania. If your looking for a company to arrange your lodge and camping safaris, trekking, research,hiking and beach holidays you have come to the right place.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We did Machame route 7days.
Our guides John and Frank were really nice!They were experienced and friendly. The rest of the staffs were really friendly and we had a great time climbing up the mountain.We were also happy with the organization,the organization put us in a really nice hotel in moshi with spacious clean rooms.Everything was really good arranged all necessary gear such as tents,matrass.They measure our oxygen every day and took 2 tanks og oxygen up the mountain.We really feel that we were safe hands with Rondo Dwarf Safari

We certainly recommend Rondo Dwarf Safari

"serengeti"
"company"
"animals"

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I had done a game drive in Serengeti the all staff team was amazing the driver make sure I enjoy and see my favorite animals cheetah, lion, leopard and a lot of giraffe, immigration of zebras, and a lot of animal was such an amazing experience. I recommend 100%

Reviewed 21 November 2017

To climb Mount Kilimanjaro and do Tour safari at the National Park was one of my dreams. In making the decision to choose the company that would be able to achieve my dream is one of the important things to me. I was recommended to more than ten Tour companies. luckily at the end of September 2017, I have found Rondo Dwarf Safari which they provide me the whole package with very reasonable price. It was a very best deal compared to other companies that I was looking at. I really enjoyed their services this company had excellent customer service, very well organized and their staff was very friendly and well experienced. My trip was so good that I did not expect with Rondo Dwarf, hope to use them again summer next year. Highly recommended Rondo Dwarf Safari.