Review Highlights
Precious safari in Rondo Dwarf

We used Rondo Dwarf Tours for kilimanjaro hike on the Machame route as well as for Serengeti... read more

Reviewed 15 June 2018
preciller
via mobile
8 Days Lemosho Route

What an experience Rondo Dwarf Safari were very professional in all of their dealings with us... read more

Reviewed 28 May 2018
ivanoviccool
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I had done a game drive in Serengeti the all staff team was amazing the driver make sure I enjoy and see my favorite animals cheetah, lion, leopard and a lot of giraffe, immigration of zebras, and a lot of animal was such an amazing experience. I recommend 100%

Reviewed 21 November 2017

To climb Mount Kilimanjaro and do Tour safari at the National Park was one of my dreams. In making the decision to choose the company that would be able to achieve my dream is one of the important things to me. I was recommended to more than ten Tour companies. luckily at the end of September 2017, I have found Rondo Dwarf Safari which they provide me the whole package with very reasonable price. It was a very best deal compared to other companies that I was looking at. I really enjoyed their services this company had excellent customer service, very well organized and their staff was very friendly and well experienced. My trip was so good that I did not expect with Rondo Dwarf, hope to use them again summer next year. Highly recommended Rondo Dwarf Safari.