Aishi Machame Hotel
US$55
  • Restaurant
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewscozy hotelavocado saladrooms are greatbeautiful poolkilimanjaro climbingfree wifihot waterreceptionnetmosquitoesaltitudeisolatedmonkeysadventuretanzaniabase
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Aishi Machame is a pleasant place for relaxing and enjoying beautiful Tanzanian nature. The hotel is quite isolated which is perfect as you can be close to the nature. The restaurant food was great, the hotel staff helpful and attentive. Would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was tired after climbing the biggest mountain in Africa so i was looking for hotels for me to stay and i got this one it was really cheap at the same time a great service but the only thing which i thought was wrong was the pool it was not that clean.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2018

I was very pleased with my stay here. The rooms were clean and attractive. The grounds were beautiful. The swimming pool was heavenly. The food was excellent! I did laundry here, and at best hoped that I would receive it back the following day, but they surprised me and had it ready on the same day, despite the fact that I didn't get it in early enough for such service. This was a great relief for me, because I needed to pack for a departure the following day.

Ask the reception for excursions; this was also really helpful for us.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2018

This place has really improved. I'm really impressed. Rooms are great, wifi is super fast (considering the location) and staff are friendly.
I also enjoyed the food and would recommend staying here.
The new management team have done a great job.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

we booked at the reception. the price was higher as it showed on the net!
the standard of the accommodation is not worth the price!! either you get a considerable discount or leav it!
we hade a room which totally smelled of smoke. a noisy waterpump was working on and off the whole night.
the quality of the dinner was less but
the breakfast was perfect.
waiters ok but the receptionist incompetent and slow.
so we left after one night.

Stayed: February 2018