All reviews cozy hotel avocado salad tilapia swimming pool rooms are great wonderful stay kilimanjaro climbing stayed nights free wifi hot water monkeys reception mattress net mosquitoes altitude isolated
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Aishi Machame is a pleasant place for relaxing and enjoying beautiful Tanzanian nature. The hotel is quite isolated which is perfect as you can be close to the nature. The restaurant food was great, the hotel staff helpful and attentive. Would definitely recommend this place!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was tired after climbing the biggest mountain in Africa so i was looking for hotels for me to stay and i got this one it was really cheap at the same time a great service but the only thing which i thought was wrong was the pool it was not that clean.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was very pleased with my stay here. The rooms were clean and attractive. The grounds were beautiful. The swimming pool was heavenly. The food was excellent! I did laundry here, and at best hoped that I would receive it back the following day, but they surprised me and had it ready on the same day, despite the fact that I didn't get it in early enough for such service. This was a great relief for me, because I needed to pack for a departure the following day.

Ask the reception for excursions; this was also really helpful for us.

I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2018

This place has really improved. I'm really impressed. Rooms are great, wifi is super fast (considering the location) and staff are friendly.
I also enjoyed the food and would recommend staying here.
The new management team have done a great job.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

we booked at the reception. the price was higher as it showed on the net!
the standard of the accommodation is not worth the price!! either you get a considerable discount or leav it!
we hade a room which totally smelled of smoke. a noisy waterpump was working on and off the whole night.
the quality of the dinner was less but
the breakfast was perfect.
waiters ok but the receptionist incompetent and slow.
so we left after one night.

1  Thank 275friedrichk