“Incredible trip, thank you Moha!”
Review of Atlas Geo Tours

Atlas Geo Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Atlasgeotours is a service of Morocco Geo Travel Company, the expert and specialist in fossil and mineral field collecting trips has brebded it s name and prouved his professionalisme , atlasgeotours has assisted many universitys in the UK and Canada such as University of Alberta at Edmontan . Birckbeck college london university in london and open university , Atlasgeotours has also organised many particular field collecting tours and assisted Teams from The Natural history Museum of London , and keep still collaborating with it , We are always ready to serve you , proud to assist you , you can be a university , a Museum , student , accademic , of just Amateur , we are ready to organise your trip and take you to discover morocco , to explore the fossils and minerals from different ages including precambrien , cambrien , devinien , silurien , ordovicien , and even cretacius and jurassic ,
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve just got back from a trip with Moha through the Atlas Mountains and to the edge of the Sahara, as part of Birkbeck, University of London’s geology field class. I doubt you could ever have such an excellent experience of Morocco, if you’re interested in its geology. Moha’s knowledge and organisational excellence ensure you learn a huge amount and are really inspired, as well as always knowing you are going to be comfortable in lovely hotels and eat great food the whole time! In my book- you can’t beat that! Thank you Moha!!

1  Thank SallyC138
"his team"
in 5 reviews
"amazing locations"
in 3 reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

A mind-blowing trip that was made even better by the friendly and very funny Hamid (Who is an encyclopedia when it comes to the local area and its geology).

The variety of towns, hotels (all of which were not only great but oozing with personality), and landscapes made this a trip I will fondly remember.

A massive thank you Hamid and everyone involved.

1  Thank Joe P
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have lost track of how many times I have had a bespoke trip with M'Hammed Segaoui This time he met us off the plane in Marrakech and drove us (3 adults) in a 4x4 around Agadir and Erfoud in the south east. The purpose was to collect geological samples but it was laced with pleasure. Moha choses the hotels and to an extent, the route so for us, the visit is stress-free. Essentially we tell him what we want, and he makes it happen.
If you can hire him, do so because for cultural and natural history trips, esp. geological trips, he is the best.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second time doing a geology trip in Morocco and I liked it very much. Everything was well organized. If I was going to visit again I will definitely go with this.

1  Thank Ali M