eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviews wonderful person park your car clean rooms great stay family unit self catering accommodation pets kitchenette remote host
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Timos Guesthouse is a very very clean place to stay in Luderitz. Clean rooms, clean back yard.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. One of the best places I have stayed in luderitz. Definitely recommend them

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Timo's lodge is just perfect. Super clean, nice rooma.Tim is super helpful and friendly. He gave us information about everything in the area. Thank you so much. Highly reccomanded. I will come back for sure

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Warm and friendly staff, Timo will try to accommodate all needs. Clean rooms bedcovers and sheets all bright and kitchen is self sufficient.we had a lovely time.and most important it allows pets to stay. So all pet family are welcome.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2020

What a joy. Rooms are so clean you can shave of the floor. Timo and worker are so friendly. We met Timos wife also and what a wonderful person. Timo I will support you always. Thank you for letting us stay at your place.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Timos is a very nice, secure and clean guest house with high standards. I stayed there for 3 days and it was my first time to stay in a self catering accommodation and now, I will do this always. The small kitchen in my room was well equipped, you can even have a friend as you cook and eat together. The wifi was very good though I would have prefered more tv channels with a DSTV remote for me to view information. But all in all, all stars ticked, very affordable accommodation. Thanks Timos.

Room tip: Room 16 is great
Date of stay: February 2020