See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Nice located especialy if you need to go to the industrial areas. Expensive compare with similar hotels in other countries. I stay on this place more than 3 times at never had a problem. Ask for a room at top levels that have less noise. Swiumming poll was on repair this time but is a nice place to seat and relax.

Room Tip: Free parking and a goood internet avaiable. Direct acces to a Mall.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2011

This hotel was nice. I'd stay here again. Everything was fine. The fact that it's connected to a mall is handy. The room (not a suite) was nice. I'd stay here again. Nothing fancy, but quite decent.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank VermontTraveler21
Reviewed 1 August 2011

It is connected to the Trinitarias shopping mall
Nice big lobby and comfy rooms
It is a trendy location as the hotel bar / disco filled up at nigh
Felt very safe in a town where crime has risen in the past year

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2011

Nice, clean, trendy hotel in a good location of town. While located with in a shopping mall area, you get to choose from several eateries within the mall. Save location, Friendly staff! Great business hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank LeoPty
Reviewed 6 February 2010

My father, 84, and I were looking for safe lodging with protests and crime in Venezuela on the rise. We chose the safety of the hotel located at one end of the mall. We paid about $150 a night, which is a lot of money for lodging in Venezuela. The staff at the check-in spoke very little if any english. I spoke to them in spanish, but at that price, I guess I expected more. we were staying all week, but stayed there only 3 nights because of the bathrooms in the room. the banos are beautiful but not very practical when it comes to taking a shower. instead of having a shower curtain it had a glass plate that only went 1/2 the length of the tub, therefore plenty of water splashed onto the floor outside of the shower. the granite/tile floor was VERY slippery when you left the shower. I don't need my elderly father getting hurt on a fall in the bathroom, especially at the price they were charging. The breakfast was nice but appeared more like a lunch. Plenty of sliced ham, turkey, chopped meat, cheese and arepas. No bacon. In the three days there, we saw no eggs at the breakfast buffet. One morning a cellist played music during breakfast. The staff at the restaurant was extremely nice, but i really missed scrambled eggs and bacon. On our final day there, they had a fire drill from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., all guests had to leave the building, most of us went shopping in the mall. When we returned to the room, the fire alarm was sounding and did so for about 1 hour, maintenance finally arrived and took the alarm apart to quiet it.
The mall was nice, like most in the USA. movie theaters, speciality stores, fast-food court, drug store, photo shops, etc.
A nice feature included you needed your hotel card to go up and down the elevator. That kept nonguests out of the hotel. Saw some security cameras, I guess they worked, and always well-dressed staff members in the lobby watching guests come and go.
If the room was $100 a night and had a better bathroom setup, it would have been better received by us.
It was OK, but we moved to the Lidotel at the newer Sambil mall for the remaining four nights of our trip to Barquisimeto where were were visiting friends we have known for the past 30 years. I noticed a big drop in the quality of life in Venezuela on this trip since my last in 1996. It was my eighth and probably last trip there. Chavez has succeeded in making it a third-world country.

• Stayed: January 2010