All reviews quran gate city view grand hotel star hotel main lobby game zone rotating restaurant instant coffee swimming pool fast food men and women room amenities favorite hotel coffee shop non smoking modern hotel free wifi
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

We are a mix of Canadian/Persian staying for four nights in the Shiraz Hotel. The approach to the hotel is magnificent. The expectations of a five star hotel are met by a pleasant English speaking Doorman welcoming you into reception. English speaking staff are eager to politely facilitate your check in. The foyer is quite grand decorated in a modern Persian style. We were served a lightly flavoured water while processing our paper work. Staff appear and act professional. The Bellman was a real treat. The Bellman was eager to deliver the luggage to the room while orienting us to the hotel then our rooms. As common with our experience in Iran, our room is too hot at 26 degrees Celsius and the air conditioning is turned off as it is considered winter. Not a problem, a key was brought to open our window so we can adjust our temperature accordingly. They room is furnished well and there is a kettle with bag teas and instant coffee. There is a mini fridge filled with snacks to purchase. Signage denotes this as a “non smoking” hotel but as I sit here in one of the finely decorated lobbies I can smell cigarette smoke which is a real problem with my current breathing state. Breakfast comes with the room. Breakfast is in one of the restaurants with a stunning view of the city. The breakfast has an amazing variety of Persian breakfast foods plus some international surprises. We found the food delicious. Staff in the restaurants are eager, polite and helpful. To be picky about the five star hotel I would say the furnishings are tired and worn in the rooms and some of the lobbies but the rest is top notch. I am half way through my stay and happy to be here.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Janette E
Shiraz H, Guest Relations Manager at Shiraz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dear Janette E
Greetings from Shiraz Hotel
Thank you so much for the warm words about shiraz Hotel services. We always want to make our guests comfortable like in their own houses. Regarding the smoking I will announce you that our hotel is non-smoking except the allowed places like the VIP space outside the sixth floor lobby, because of this you may smell cigarette smoke there because you were unfortunately near that place otherwise no other places are allowed for smoking , even smoking in a room is forbidden and it causes an additional service charge and some fine. Again I'm sorry about that and I really appreciate your kind words regarding our polite and bilingual staff, variety of breakfast, welcome drink of front office, and rooms facilities. We hope your next visit will be as magnificent as the previous one.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel with nice people if you want to visit shiraz I suggest you to came in shiraz hotel.In hotel shiraz you can find everything that you want in high level.At the end tanks from Mr.akbari and also hotel shiraz good by

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mahdirezanorozi
Shiraz H, Guest Relations Manager at Shiraz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear Mahdirezanorozi;
Greetings from Shiraz Hotel
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Shiraz Hotel.It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much! Since it is our goal to constantly distinguish our property with a service with attention to detail we are glad that you enjoyed our service approach. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

A modern hotel with several services. Many facilities. Clean rooms. Delicious breakfast. Entrance was disappointing as it was not match with this huge hotel. No delays in services. Everything was fine

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Shiraz H, Guest Relations Manager at Shiraz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Razieh
Greetings from Shiraz Hotel
I would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at the Shiraz Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially read such a nice words about our work.We want to do our best to let our guests leave the hotel happy, so please contact me by email under the address info.shirazhotel@gmail.com. We will manage solving the above problems directly with you regarding the inconveniences of entrance.
I will share your comments with our whole team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you back very soon!
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 20 October 2018

Two days staying in a classy room with a full view of the high city of Shiraz with different Asian, African and European restaurants and fast food. Alcoholic drinks are served in rooms other than Iranians.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dera Esmailzadeh a;

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful , however the noise isolation is not really good. You can hear the neighbours of your room.
The bathtub could be made of better quality.
Apparat from that it is very clean and the people working in this place make it a real enjoyable stay.
The friendliness and approach compensates for very small bit and piece we may not like.
Down the line it is a fantastic stay in this Hotel.
Take it - you will not regret it.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Shiraz H, Guest Relations Manager at Shiraz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear Thomas N;
Greetings from Shiraz Hotel
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing with us your opinion regarding your recent stay at Shiraz Hotel. I am sorry that we let you down in a few aspects. Please rest assured that I have forwarded your comments to our management team, and we are taking the appropriate measures to address this problem and prevent future occurrence.
At Shiraz Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I am really happy that our staff has been friendly and that we met your expectations in this matter. I do hope that you will consider to visit us again and give us the opportunity to make your next stay truly Magnificent
Kindest regards!