“Amazing service and restaurant!!”

Cheers Restaurant Thetford
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in Thetford
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cheers Restaurant is situated within the heart of Thetford! Becomes popular with Steak on a Hot Stone, accompanied with Sangria or House Wine!
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Been to this restaurant a few times and never been disappointed the food is delicious and cheap, the hot stone adds to the fun of the event. I loved the unlimited set menu which included all you can eat steak and all you can drink wine,I personally loved the sangria! The service is quick and efficient! The staff make you feel welcomed and make sure you have the best time there! Will defiantly be recommending it to all my friends and family!overall great experience 10/10

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was the worst experience ever ,it was busy but waited forever for our main course and cooked our steak on a stove which was different but all the fat and smoke went everywhere ,and the steak was really thin and fatty ,no flavour what so ever ,got served black beans and chips with rice .when it was time to leave I fell over over on the floor because the floor was so greasy with the fat from the cooking of the
steak .luckily I didn't hurt myself but all in all it was a awful experience and one I will never want to return . All for £60 !

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I was told this is fantastic, and it gets great reviews, but personally I found, for a lunchtime meal, it was quite expensive given its location, so I wouldn't rush back. No-one else in there, TV a bit intrusive, and no atmosphere. However, don't pre-judge it on my experience as I think this is an evening venue for a group of family or friends.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

The chicken and beef cooked on the hot stone is good, but I like to order the Portuguese dishes, especially the octopus. It's delicious!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Came her and loved the little hot plates all you can and drink. Stall are excellent, have no complaints at all. Cannot wait to return.