“Almost perfect !”

The Botanist
Ranked #19 of 69 Restaurants in Marlow
Price range: US$14 - US$22
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

First and foremost service was quick, efficient and polite, could not of asked for more, staff were friendly and attentive. The main course was fantastic, I would wholely recommend the pork belly hanging kebabs..fantastic!!, we opted for a dessert over starter as we both fancied the rose and hibiscus cheese cake, it sounded amazing, it arrived and looked delicious, unfortunately it turned out to be very bland and somewhat of a disappointment, this was the only blot a very enjoyable evening, the best compliment I can give is that we will be returning very soon.

1  Thank Paul H
Marlow B, General Manager at The Botanist, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Hi Paul H
Thank-you so much for your kind review, I'm so happy to hear that you will be returning soon! I have shared your feedback with our development chefs in the hope that we can improve the recipe before your next visit!
James

Write a reviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Joanna was brilliant very efficient and I rate her very highly!!!! Big up Joanna!!!!! Love❤️❤️ Very very happy customers

2  Thank I5117VGbriannab

Hi 15117VGbriannab
Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, I know Joanna will be so happy when I share your comments with her!
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

Went here with my friend and was served by Joanna, who was so lovely! The drinks were amazing as always and the vegan burger and fries were incredible!

1  Thank chloelm98
The Botanist Bath, General Manager at The Botanist, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Hi Chloelm98
Thank-you so much for taking the tine to leave us a review! I'm so happy to hear you had a great time and I know Joana will be so pleased to read your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Excellent customer service from Kelsie and Page. Couldn’t do enough for us last night. Many thanks to you both The Botanist is a vibrant, cool place to visit when in Marlow.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Chippyburke67

Hi Chippyburke67
Thank-you so much for your lovely review! We're so happy to hear you had a great time and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2021

Such lovely energy! Anisah checked on us regularly and made sure we were comfortable. We traveled a long way to Marlow and she made us feel so welcome!! Greeted with smile (even behind the mask). What a lovely young lady!<3

Hi Vtaylorsprice
Thank-you so much for your kind feedback, I can't wait to share your comments with Anisah, I know she will be thrilled!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!