“Lunch ”
Review of Gilleran's Bar

Gilleran's Bar
Ranked #22 of 86 Restaurants in Mullingar
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Super spot, great food and staff with very good prices for a good decent serving.

Place is spotless and evening drinks are very enjoyable

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Wonderful food served during a very busy day in the bar without fuss. The six nations final was on and no matter where you were in the bar you always had a screen to watch. The atmosphere is warm and relaxed, lovely banter between staff and customers. We'll be back again that's for sure!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have been to Gillerans quite a lot lately. I go back for the food as it is always super fresh and great service. The lady on the floor, I think her name is Mary now knows us going in and makes us feel welcome and wanting for nothing. Mr Gilleran who owns it seems to be always there and is a clean freak and it shows. All in all I think its a great pub really well run... I will be back often.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

This is the nicest pub in mullingar. Great for sports and food. Highly recommended. Toilets are immaculate and the staff ate lovely.

1  Thank Toffeemann
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Great bar, friendly service. Delicious fresh lunches and great G&Ts. Best hot chocolate I’ve ever had.

1  Thank k2bp