“Everything is Delicious”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I visited Doe's for the first time for our Anniversary. It was Incredible! We split tamales (Delicious), fried & broiled shrimp (Delicious), and the King Filet (most tender and thick piece of meat I've had in a Long time)!! Can't wait to go back! Impressive drink selection as well.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (143)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Do not go here if you have any self respect.
The owner is rude and obnoxious and does not care about people. Save your money ( because they are expensive) and your self respect and go ANYWHERE else.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 12 February 2020

This location of Doe's stays true to the melt in your mouth steaks of the original Doe's! Wonderful steak. I like the fired biscuits this location has better than the Texas toast of the original location. Good location in the middle of Fayetteville.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Ken72223
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

We had a great meal after the Razorback game. I had the 1 1/2lb. T-bone...shrimp. Almost more than I could eat. The steak had to be almost 2 inches thick! The service was also outstanding.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 25 November 2019

I love this place! The steaks are served in large portions that can be shared by a few people. They are also known for their tamales which is unique for a steakhouse. Everything is amazing!

Date of visit: October 2019