“WILL NEVER BE BACK”

Add it.
McDonalds Newbridge
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Newbridge
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

McDonald's is just a rubbish place now. The new boards to order from are just in the way. I wanted to order from the girl at the counter and while trying to read the menu behind her on the big screen it kept changing to pictures of nuggets or something else. Very stupid idea . Keep it simple for gods sake. I don't want to see giant nuggets but just a menu please. Also when I got my cappuccino and muffin. I was given the muffin in a burger bag. Seriously what the hell? And given no fork knife or spoon. I had to go back up to counter and ask for these. Eventually received fork and knife, minus the spoon to simply stir my drink.
Bring back MCCafe. MCDONALD'S is the worst takeaway in my eyes.
On a plus note, the girl that served me was very polite and smiling during my rant. Well done.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Love McDonald's, have these all over the world as you always know what you're getting. When I feel off colour I always have McDonald's.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I am so glad I finally get to review the WORST McDonalds that must be in the country if Ireland. I have Never been able to drive thru and get my order at the hatch.
Constantly left short of something or order wrong.
Food is never hot.
Only for the fact that there is no other McDonalds near this place is getting away with murder.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank suzdow
Reviewed 23 April 2018

This is a lovely McDonalds and they have a great fish tank to keep any customer entertained. Only problem with this place its a nightmare to get in or out of due to its location and there is always an extremely long que at the drive thru....not much parking spaces either!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Since the new refurbish restaurant food is cold, and if you give it back, the staff will get you a new meal, also cold, went to the owner and complained and to my surprise he sain no, food is checked for heat and dumped after so long. I had just tried two quarter pounders and they were both cool, not hot not even warm, I could not believe his answer, he needs a course in customers service. Also have been in it 5 times since refurb and same every time.

Date of visit: March 2018