Hotel Famissi Eden
US$97
US$103
US$87
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

San Giorgio Villa(Kastraki)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$83
US$82
US$71
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

All reviewsbeautiful hotelloved this hotelone nightother hotelsrock formationstourviewsbalconyorthodoxmonasterylounge
Reviewed 30 December 2017

The rooms were looking old but were clean and the balcony offered great views.Breakfast offered during the two days we stayed there had everything a more pricey hotel has but i'm not sure if this was happening due to the Christmas morning and the day after we were there.

Most of the rooms look to the east with no view to the rocks. Ask for a room in the back of the entrance to have spectacular view of the rocks.

Mattresses too stiff for me, WIFI not working in the rooms and bathroom a bit smelly to be honest.

Room Tip: rooms to the back have Meteora mountain view
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Thw hotel was the second hotel of 8 hotels I stayed while on an escorted tour of Athens and the Balkans.Simple and squeaky clean hotel with helpful staff. The balcony was a nice feature of the room. Appreciate the coffee and tea in the room as the other hotels during the tour do not provide any such service. Breakfast buffet had a good selection of food. Only concern ... no wifi in the rooms.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the back offer views of the Meteora.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Wifi was only working in the lobby. The staff at the reception did not understand our concerns, so we had to surf in the lobby. Location is almost perfect and everything was clean. However, the room was still not ready at 16:00 in the evening!!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gradeighciaralli
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We choose Kalambaka for its central position to visit the greek-orthodox churches in Meteora area. Moreover from the hotel you have an impressive panorama on the giant and impressive rock formations. The hotel staff is more than friendly and gave us the feeling being at home. The room was very clean, nicely decorated in local, rural stile and we had a balcony with a superb view over the rock formations. After our visit to the monastery (tour of about 5 hours) we could relaxed at the hotel swimming pool, nice and quite. Breakfast was above all expectations, abundant. With compliments

Room Tip: room at the back with aimpressive view on the splendid rock formations
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I arrived in Kalambaka on the 5:00 pm train, checked into this hotel, checked out in the morning and went on the Meteora tour. The front desk clerk allowed me to leave my luggage in the office after checking out, and said it was okay if I stayed on the property after my tour while I waited for the 5:00 pm train.

The hotel is located about 2-1/2 blocks from the main street but it is all uphill. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and so are the public areas of the hotel. Unfortunately, the pool was closed for maintenance so I didn't get to try it out.

Because I went as a single, I was given a small room, with little space to move around the furniture. I was able to peek into other rooms as I walked down the corridor and saw that they were more spacious. The washroom was also small. The room included tea and coffee making facilities.

There is one restaurant on the main floor. Buffet breakfast is included with the room. The breakfast had a wide variety of choices which attempted to appeal to all European cultures. The restaurant also serves a fixed price dinner for 14 Euros which included soup, meal sized salad, main dish with potatoes, rice and vegetables, and a dessert. They offer two choices to select from for each course.

There are two bars - one in the main dining room, and one on the outdoor patio. The outdoor one wasn't open while I was there. There is a lounge in the lobby which has a piano, and another one on the outdoor patio.

All the staff worked hard and tried to make me happy.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo