All reviews pool and hot tub room was clean desk staff overnight stay non smoking room jacuzzi suite road noise motel microwave arkansas
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Ok, so the facility is "tired" - I can kind of deal with that... I will say that the day of check-in, we were with a group and front desk was very efficient in checking us all in. That was the highlight! Facility is tired... but NO housekeeping showed up to make bed and refresh paper products - even after we queried the front desk about it was getting late in day, etc. No one came.
Breakfast - basically a token - kiddie cereal, coffee, choice of dried out bagel or English muffin - no juice - that was it - had a better breakfast at mcdonalds down the street.
And, TripAdvisor, FYI - this crummy place advertises that you approve them on their marquee!!!!!
That's all I have to say.... don't ever ever stay here!

Room Tip: There is no good room
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank RubySlipper52
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I wish I would have been able to get my money back on the room. The peep holes were taken out and someone shoved toilet paper in them. The towels had stains on them.. the toilet was disgusting. To make matters worse you would think you left your door open or something because you can hear every thing around you.

Honestly not coming here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Basic room, reasonably clean (carpets could be given attention), quiet although next to major street, comfortable, good service at desk, pet friendly, well located among many diverse restaurants, not too far from historic town area, parking outside of room, helpful service by desk staff.

Room Tip: first floor with pet is best
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eldon N
Reviewed 24 October 2017

This motel is in a great location and the rooms are clean and nicely furnished. However, they were over booked on the day we arrived and an elderly couple had no room. The parking lot lights don't stay on all night and the lot is in total darkness in the morning. We notified the desk clerk of the problem but nothing had changed the next morning. Breakfast is at 7:00 am but be prepared to wait until 7:20 before the door is unlocked and the lights are turned on.
Have a printed copy of your confirmed reservation if your plan to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank O7950YPjoans
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Our room seemed clean enough. Not any extras in this place. No coffee in the lobby upon arriving. I asked the manager about it and she informed me that I had a pot in my room. The next morning I went to get coffee in the lobby with the breakfast. Woops, still no coffee. They had a bus departing that morning and only filled one pump pot for all of us. I did get 1/2 of a cup before it went dry.
I only spoke with the manager at this motel. I think she could use a lesson on how to meet and greet guests as well as trying to smile, at least once. She doesn't appear to enjoy her job.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family