Razorback Lodge
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$59
Econo Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$65
Land O Nod Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
QualityInn
US$160
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$69
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
Travelocity
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$90
BestWestern.com
US$155
US$150
Travelocity
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$54
Travelocity
All reviewsnice poolrefrigerator and microwavecomfortable roomplace to staymotorcycleaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This is an older place still uses keys to unlock the door The room was clean and comfortable. Had a refrigerator and microwave. The price was great. I would stay here for more than just one night. The breakfast is not great there is no where to eat the cereal and toast I guess you take it back to the room but for the price the lack of breakfast is not a problem.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Brenda T, Owner at Razorback Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2017

It's great to hear that you had a clean and comfortable stay. Thanks for leaving this kind review. We'd be happy to have you again if you're ever in the area.

Safe travels,

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

I got a clean comfortable room which let's face it at the end of the day when you've written your motorcycle all day all you want to do is go to sleep. I'm not moving in, I'm not staying for 3 months, so hey! It works for me.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Brenda T, Owner at Razorback Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Glad we could offer you a comfortable stay, William. Here's hoping you'll stay with us again the next time you're passing through. Take care now! -Razorback Lodge

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I wasn't expecting such a nice place for the rate I paid, but I would definitely book at the Razorback again. Also, the staff was very nice and helpful. I forgot to bring a cell phone charger and they gave me one no cost.Only complaint is that the wifi service went out.

Room Tip: I think all rooms faced the very busy main road, but top floor is probably better.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Brenda T, Owner at Razorback Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

We know some time has passed, Kelly, but we just wanted to thank you for the wonderful rating! We're so glad you enjoyed our welcoming rooms and friendly service. Hope you come back for another getaway soon!

Until next time,

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I choice this place because the reviews and the price looked good. The looked like it was cleaned by a kid in a hurry who does move furniture, and vaccums around eveything. It was dusty and the bed, ugh.

The bed slagged bad in the middle and the sheets where rice paper thin.

The jazuzzi was fine BUT there wasn't enough hot water to get the water warmer than a tepid bath.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Brenda T, Owner at Razorback Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

We know some months have passed, but we just wanted to apologize for impression you received from your stay. We do our best to make sure our guests are set up with clean, accommodating rooms, so we're disappointed yours missed the mark. We make a better effort to ensure this doesn't happen again. We know we're capable of leaving a better impression, and if you ever decide to give us another shot we'd be eager to show you what we've really got.

All the best,

Reviewed July 6, 2017

The rooms are very affordable and clean enough. Place is a little run down but hey for the price it's very good! Staff is very friendly and fun to talk with. There's a nice pool out in the back, balcony/deck is nice sit on and look at the woodsy view, so get a room in the back.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of hotel have deck/balcony space to sit and view the private woodland feel of the area.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business