Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Home2.comUS$119
Expedia.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
All reviews breakfast sandwich great stay great hotel sofa bed room was spacious visiting family home away from home upon check the hotel staff coffee pot the staff was great shopping and restaurants yogurt would stay again great room free breakfast parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

Helpful staff and very polite. Room was quiet and comfortable. Plenty of space for my family of 3. Coffee good and fresh. Pet friendly a plus. Pet deposit a little steep, but I get it. Not everyones dog is well behaved. Couldn't tell any animals had been in there before us. Could easily stay here for a few days.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

As a Gold HH member, I've been to many Hilton chains and this was below expectations and standards. It was overpriced and the front desk agent didn't even understand the concept of upgrading the room. Overall, quite disappointing experience.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2021

Check in was a breeze. Staff was more than pleasant. Accommodations very clean and comfortable. Most importantly, a good night's rest was had by all. Being able to pick your room online through their app was much appreciated as we tend to prefer being away from the elevator and overlooking wherever our car is parked. Boxed breakfast was also tasty and welcome. Will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

Room was clean and nice I have stayed at less expensive hotels and alway have lotion extra toilet paper coffee there we had to ask for mire if these items and the breakfast at 8:15 was almost all gone very bare not much was really disappointed

Date of stay: October 2020
Hosman Katie, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

We are happy to hear your room was nice and clean! We are always available at the front desk to answer any questions or assist you with additional amenities. Luckily, we are still able to offer a few breakfast items due to COVID-19. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2020

Unfortunately, we had the terrible experience of having the hotel staff making us feel uncomfortable as Hispanics to the point of checking out early. We have been traveling a great deal during these Covid 19 times through Hilton properties and had not experienced any stringent non sensical policies until we came upon the Home2Suites in Conway. The fron desk person checking us was super nice and informed that the pool required a reservation for social distancing purposes but we could stay longer than our resevation slot unless there were other reservations. Makes complete sense and was the same policies at the other Hilton properties we had stayed at. The next day as my family used the pool they were told they had to leave at the end of the reservation because the pool had to be sanitized for the next guests even though there were no other reservations. The hotel employee was adamant (with attitude) about us leaving and we thought how little empathy towards guests. My wife then went to ask the housekeeping lady for extra towels to dry off from the pool. She indicated she had no extra towels and we would need to wait until the laundry was done for there to be towels or we could go the front desk and request some. Again, an attitude we have not experienced at other Hilton hotels where they try to go outof their way to serve the guests. I went to the front desk to pick up the towels and the manager was there with a stern face. She ended up giving me the towels. On my way to our room as I passed through the room where the housekeeping employee was cleaning the room I overheard her talking all excited "they were speaking F*ing Spanish" . We did not speak Spanish to her but we were speaking Spanish as we went through the hallway. At this point, it dawned on me, that this hotel did not want Hispanics. Since the manager was part of this experience, I called to complain of discriminiation to the Hilton Rewards member line where they helped me find another hotel but redirected me to the hotel to get a refund on my points. However, to this date I have not gotten a follow up call or letter from Hilton corporate apologizing for the incident. It was a shame to go through this. If you are not Hispanic (other races were treated well as far as we could tell), the hotel has really nice facilities, rooms and well located, so you may want to give it a try.

Date of stay: September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our property. We will be happy to assist you in explaining our pool time/ processes with COVID -19 restrictions. Unfortunately, we have no record of this situation as well as the Hilton desk via our property communications with Guest Assistance. We love all of our guests, even the furry ones! Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime 1-800-HILTONS.