“more options PLEASE!”
Review of Onyx Coffee Lab #3

Onyx Coffee Lab #3
Reviewed 4 April 2018

so everyone seems to love love luv the hip coffe joint Onyx. I like the vibe except it's so popular I can never find a place to sit especially with so many customers camping out all day for wifi. Here is my beef, I have tried many of the fancy concoctions and I just don't like them. If I order something plain I feel like I am overcharged. Also the actual coffee has some kind of chicory flavor in it which I don't like...so I often have to get tea now.
Can you guys have a plain non chicory flavored coffee on tap ready to go?

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I love to chill and have coffee here but looking around the place, it is definitely chock full of Walmart suppliers much fo the afternoon. Since we're a congenial bunch, that shouldn't be an issue to anyone else. Love the coffee.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I visited Bentonville not expecting to find the best Latte l’ve ever had!
Onyx coffee lab certainly deliver. I had the Onyx Delight with oat milk and it was fantastic each time, plus food was great too.
I wish we had a coffee lab in Toronto, I’d never visit Starbucks again!
The place is clean, nice atmosphere with friendly staff. Thanks for my lattes, I’m going to miss you.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Onyx Delight with cinnamon & honey is to die for. Beats Starbucks hands down! Beautiful presentation and I will be back.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

For a second, I thought I had been transported to Seattle! Onyx has the BEST coffee that I've ever had and that is saying a lot! The decor, architecture, friendly and modern vibe, and beautifully crafted coffee drinks were a total delight! I suggest the Onyx Delight. I love this place and for a split second I thought of getting my first tattoo with their logo in honor of this place. ;)

1  Thank Shayla G