“Carry Out Only”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #17 of 30 Restaurants in Bella Vista
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The quality of the food is good. Orders are timely. Staff appeared knowledgeable and friendly. Location is convenient.

Reviewed April 1, 2016 via mobile

This was the best BBQ Beef pizza that I have had from Pizza Hut! There was so much beef, just the right amount of sauce and cheese. I feel bad for the angry man that used the online order wrong and stormed out. They were trying to help you the best they could.

Reviewed April 19, 2015

This is a Newer Location and we are Very Happy to have one in Bella Vista Now-I love their Pizza & Wings and their New Menu. On Line Ordering Process is Easy.
Food is Good the Only Opportunity is that We Order On Line Mostly for Delivery and Seems to Take Longer than other Places. I am hoping this will improve and is only because they are still New and Still working on their Staffing. Staff is Friendly and anytime we have had a issue they have Resolved it for us.

Reviewed December 2, 2014

Over the holidays we had lots of company and to keep meals easier we did Pizza Hut for one meal. Tried online ordering but that was not so good, but when I called and spoke the lady taking orders on Wednesday Nov. 26 around 11:00 everything was made good! She was great and the pizzas were good.
Enjoy,