Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$75
Agoda.comUS$64
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$64
ZenHotels.comUS$75
All reviews waffles juice and coffee hard boiled eggs bed was comfortable ihop cereal freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Woman working the front desk (FEB 20, 2021 afternoon) was the absolute worst experience I have ever had with any business. Rude the entire time. Made checking in extremely difficult. On top of her horrible attitude she was not wearing a face mask.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Well, I see that I am not alone in having issues with the staff at this hotel. I had a reservation so I could break up my 13 hour drive to San Diego and back.

When I got there I tried to check in and the girl at the desk (Priscilla) told me that I had to have a mask or she would not check me in. I explained that I had a medical condition and she said that without a mask, she would not check me in. I asked about my Wyndham Rewards points and she told me to call Wyndham. She told me that I had to leave the lobby to call because I did not have a mask.

I went outside and checked the Covid 19 FAQ's on Wyndham's website and in the middle of the section on Masks, there is an exemption for people with medical conditions.

I went back in to show "Priscilla" and she refused to read the Policy. She then asked for proof of my medical conditon and I told her that it is a Violation of Federal ADA law to ask for my medical information.

I asked to speak to the manager and Priscilla said that she was the manager.

Priscilla is a very rude person who is not Customer Service oriented and for a Manager, not aware of the Wyndham Policy on Mask Exemptions. She needs to be Trained or Fired.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Reviewed 23 February 2021

We have stayed at this motel several times in the past 2 years. We like the location near the freeway and the convenience to shopping. We often use credit card reward points to pay and have not been disappointed. Michelle, the breakfast matron is efficient and helpful.

Room tip: most common rooms are first floor. The elevator is only on one end but the upstairs rooms show less wear and tear.
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

We got to the hotel, and expedia screwed up the resevation. The woman at the desk was so rude and condescending. I have no idea who gave her a job in customer service. Both of them should be fired. Finally we got expedia to cancel and get out of that dump. STAY AWAY DON'T GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2021

The absolute rudest most inconsiderate staff I’ve ever seen in all of my life treated my 60 wife as if she was some dog or a piece of garbage off the street treated me no better these people are rude inconsiderate and management did nothing but add to the problem problem

Review collected in partnership with this hotel