“Food was ok at medium prices”
Review of Francisco’s

Francisco’s
Ranked #50 of 70 Restaurants in Williams
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We got veggie burritos and they were just some salad veggies with a sauce in a fried tortilla. Could not detect any cheese or beans. Tasted OK but nothing to really recommend it..

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped off here because the girlfriend wanted tacos before we got into the National Park. We arrived around 9pm, and our food was cooked fresh to order. We were pleased with what we had (a few different types of tacos) and a plate of chips and guacamole.

If you come in here expecting an upscale restaurant experience, you’ll be disappointed. If you are looking for wholesome Mexican style food that isn’t too badly overpriced in a tourist trap town, then you’ll be pleased.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

I am not sure what people expect of this place when they talk about it being run down. It is a hole in the wall taco shack and that is exactly what it looks and acts like. Perhaps I am more comfortable with it having been to Mexico a number of times. Yes, the prices are a bit touristy, but this is Williams and tourists are the lifeblood of the economy so you just look for what you enjoy eating. Also, this is a taco shop with a drive through and few seats. Their time is definitely split between getting food out the window and food to the tables. I was here for lunch after a work meeting, but I just wanted some taco shack food. I had huevos rancheros and a Mexican Coke. It hit the spot. The beans were tasty on their own (as compared to some places where they are bland filler) and I am pretty sure had lard. Ahh, glorious lard. If you like it, you are happy. If not, skip the beans and give them to someone who is. Since it was huevos rancheros, I got flour tortillas on the side and they too were full of glorious lard. I may have been in a suit, but I enjoyed eating with just the tortillas as much as possible. The spice is low, but you can kick it up with some salsa at the side salsa bar hidden in what looks like an old ice cream cooler. The hot green salsa did just what I wanted and had good flavor. If you want taco shop food, come here. If you want diner food or table service in a modern décor, go elsewhere.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We stayed in this area 2 1/2 days & wanted to try different places each time, so we decided to eat breakfast on way out of town, was not too early on Sunday morning 9a, so was surprised to see 1 person running whole place, drive thru, in restaurant orders, and cooking! although about 15 min in another person showed up. Food was priced well & good. Although our group was very disappointed that they had NO coffee!! for breakfast???? bad move, would not go back

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

We ordered 4 meals. 1 of them was never received. The other 3 were not prepared as ordered. The workers were rude and they had a child working the drive thru and doing other work. He appeared to be about 8 years old. I regret choosing this place. If we had just walked around BEFORE choosing the restaurant we wouldn't have chosen this place. Disappointing all the way around.