“Nachos with Homemade Chips are a Winner Here!”
Review of Cruisers Cafe 66

Cruisers Cafe 66
Ranked #15 of 70 Restaurants in Williams
Price range: US$6 - US$65
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come dine on Historic Route 66 in Williams, Arizona. This 1930's filling station turned cafe is in the heart of Downtown Williams! We offer smoked BBQ beef, pork and chicken. Full bar and an adjacent brewery.
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped for the house specialty, the nachos with homemade potato chips. They were delicious. Another plus was the entertainer singing while we ate. He was really good, singing familiar songs we liked. Thanks for That!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,457)

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Poor food and lousy service.
The place was empty when we got there and the staff were too busy chatting to even serve us.
When they did I ordeted ribs and my wife had the smoked half chicken.
My ribs came out cold as did the side of vegtables.The chicken was barely cooked let alone smoked.
And the beer was warmer than our food.
The final insult was the $55 dollar bill
If you are in Williams I suggest you cruise on by and find somewhere else to eat.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Just what we needed after a long day of driving! Some of the best BBQ I've ever had. Ribs, brisket, chicken and steaks. Outdoor and indoor seating with live music every night. Score!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Cruiser’s in a October and had a fairly decent lunch on our way through Williams. Our experience on May 6, 2018 was completely different. We were seated in the back corner of the outdoor patio area. Service was horrible, food was not edible. I did not eat my “brisket” (which appeared to be a plate of fat) or anything else on my plate (waiter still tried to charge me for my food). The manager and other staff appear to have an “I could care less attitude” towards their customers. We definitely will not return to this establishment.

1  Thank Lisa M S
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We were headed to Grand Canyon and stopped here for lunch. Sat outside on a nice day, but the music was soooo loud we couldn't talk or hear the waitress. Pulled pork and fries were served lukewarm, and the pulled pork was bland. The sauce provided helped. Daughter had burger which was obviously a frozen, cooked patty. Nothing special. I get that dogs are now people, but I don't prefer eating with three of them surrounding me. Way overpriced. Service was friendly but random. Sodas in huge glass was good, but never offered a refill.

Been to Cruisers Cafe 66? Share your experiences!