“No thanks ”

Ranked #52 of 70 Restaurants in Williams
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has a large menu, but is very overpriced. The service is poor and the atmosphere is run down diner feeling. The food itself is decent but you spend your entire meal wondering what on earth is going on around you. Won’t be back

Reviewed 31 December 2017

We were staying in Williams on Christmas night. There were very few options for dinner, but we expected that. There were only 2 places open. One Mexican restaurant that had a long wait, or Jessica's. We sat at the counter so we could get dinner sooner..it had been a long drive. The menu is pretty limited and we just got a couple of cheeseburgers. The waitress was friendly and she submitted our order to the kitchen and about 3 minutes later, our food was out. It was not good, but not horrible. We were pretty hungry, so it did the trick. The fries were a bit underdone too. As we were paying I heard them talking to some german tourists that were paying ahead of us. They were charged a service charge on their bill. I was not really paying attention at the time, but after I left, I thought about it. Maybe they do that in Arizona, but I was not charged a service charge. Weird. This place is OK if you have no other choice.

1  Thank Laura A
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I NEVER had a so bad experience. Do not go there ! The food is awful the price are High, and the service very bad...
Une terrible expérience, la pire aux US. Nourriture vraiment mauvaise et service inexistant ! Sans compter les prix exhorbitifs.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

not much on the menu. we order a grill cheese and a cheese burger, two ice tea. 30.00 dollars. bun was very cold and the meat was bloody. I had to seen it back. I was mad. I told the girl I can not eat a bloody cold burger with a bloody cold bun. they made me a black well well done cheese burger. so sad. never again. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Visited this one as it was 9pm on Thanksgiving. First, we’ve been waiting for 15min to get seated, but that’s not the worst thing. Food was so poor that there was no seafood in marinara, I mean not even a shrimp, just the damn sauce! At the end we’ve been changed additional 10$ ‘for service’ despite we didn’t want to leave any!
To sum up, go try this one only in case you’re starving and shop at gas station is closed