“Favorite local spot!”
Review of Cafe Ensuenos

Cafe Ensuenos
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Dominical
Description: The best coffee grown and managed by a WOMEN! In a place where you usually only find instant coffee, a nice cup of coffee with breakfast or lunch or a hearty, healthy and delicious smoothie... any combo of fruit for the same price!!! Worth every penny!! Located right behind Domilocos!!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was a bit hidden, but we were lucky because our driver told us about it! (His wife does the cooking/serving etc).
Such wonderful wonderful bebidas de frutas!!!!!!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The best food in the whole Costa Rica!! I ate all my meals there whilst staying in Dominical. Honestly there isn't a bad choice on the menu (and I tried many different options).
Must try a monoloco and chocobanana smoothies ♥

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Nice cheap place to eat. The whole Dominical town is flooded with American menus, hard to find typical Costa Rican food even with locals which sucks because I wanted to try typical local food, but this place had a fair amount of gallo pinto meals in breakfast and lunch forms. Really good in general.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I came here for brealfast and lunch as it is right next door to my hostel. It's a cute little soda run by a lovely family. They make you feel so welcome and the food is done of the best that I've had in Costa Rica. I highly recommend! It's easy to get veg or a vegan meal as it's traditional Central American food. Don't forget to try one of their smoothies, I recommend the frozen chocobanana smoothie!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We came here due to all the positive reviews and were very disappointed! The smoothies were delicious and the pancakes but the fish tacos were very greasy and the chicken casados were horrible. On the bright side it was cheap.